Pass Microsoft MB-901 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft MB-901 Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 92 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Apr 4, 2021
- Training Course 35 Lectures
- Study Guide 559 Pages
Download Free Microsoft MB-901 Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft MB-901 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest MB-901 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft MB-901 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MB-901 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft MB-901 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MB-901 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification MB-901 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft MB-901 exam covers the benefits and positioning associated with the adoption of Dynamics 365. The test is a prerequisite for the candidates seeking to obtain the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals certification. Although it is a foundational-level exam, the applicants must have a practical understanding of Microsoft Cloud computing and Dynamics 365 capabilities. If you are pursuing this test, you should take it on or before June 30, 2021. After its retirement, two new exams (Microsoft MB-910 and MB-920) will be introduced as its replacement.
Microsoft MB-901: Target Audience and Prerequisites
This certification exam is intended for the entry-level professionals, students, and instructors who want to gain competence in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 fundamentals. The test is also suitable for those individuals who want to earn the American Council on Education (ACE) college credit.
The Microsoft MB-901: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals exam does not have any official prerequisites. However, the candidates should have the relevant work experience and general knowledge in the Information Technology environment. They also need to possess the fundamental expertise in business scenarios as well as hands-on experience in addressing the security, business, and legal requirements for the IT projects.
Microsoft MB-901: Comprehensive Overview
This exam measures the individuals’ understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Cloud concepts, role-based security within Dynamics 365, Power Platform, artificial intelligence, Cloud security, data management framework, common data service, mixed reality, Dynamics 365 integration, Dynamics 365 reporting, and Cloud deployment. The registration fee for this test is $99 and it applies towards the administration of a single exam. This means that those who do not achieve the required passing score will have to pay a new fee to retake the test. The applicants can take this Microsoft exam in many different languages, including English, Japanese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, German, and French. If you are a student or an instructor, you have to register for the test with Certiport while the non-students should schedule it with Pearson VUE. This certification exam consists of about 40-60 questions that are to be completed within 120 minutes.
The Microsoft MB-901 exam measures the ability of the candidates to execute specific technical tasks. These tasks are grouped into four subject areas. The highlights of the topics covered in the certification test are as follows:
Identify the Microsoft Platform Elements for Microsoft Dynamics 365: 30-35%
- Explain Integration Potentials: This subtopic focuses on one’s skills covering integration with 3rd-party apps, custom integrations within Dynamics 365, integration across different Microsoft products, and Dynamics 365 apps.
- Explain Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud Security: This area involves your knowledge of encryption, data center access, data ownership, authentication, Single sign-on, and data loss protection. It also entails an understanding of the Microsoft authentication app, industry-standard certifications, and multi-factor authentication.
- Explain the Role-Based Security Benefits: This domain requires an understanding of out-of-the-box security roles, app role-based security, streamlined user experience, and security roles leverage.
- Explain Microsoft Cloud Business Value: This section will measure the individuals’ skills in Lifecycle services, Platform-as-a-Service, and Azure features utilized within Dynamics 365.
- Identify the Use Cases for Power Platform within Dynamics 365: The test takers will need to demonstrate their knowledge of Power Apps, AI Builder, Power BI, Common Data Service, Power Virtual Agents, Power Automate, and Power Apps portals.
- Explain the Common Data Service Benefits: This objective will measure the knowledge of Common Data Model, analytics, interoperability, extensibility, and consistency.
- Explain the Capabilities of Dynamics 365 Reporting: The examinees should have the skills in built-in reporting, extensible reporting, and role-based reporting.
Explain Mixed Reality & Artificial Intelligence in Dynamics 365: 10-15%
- Explain the Use Cases for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Artificial Intelligence: This topic will evaluate the knowledge of the candidates in a range of Dynamics 365 domains, such as Fraud Protection, Virtual Agents, Customer Insights, Sales Insights, Customer Service Insights, and Relationship Insights.
- Explain the Mixed Reality Use Cases: The applicants will be measured based on their understanding of Dynamics 36 Guides and Dynamics 36 Remote Assist.
Explain Model-Driven Applications: 25-30%
- Explain Dynamics 365 Sales Capabilities: This subject area focuses on the knowledge and skills of the students in pipeline management, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Dynamics 365 sales automation, contact management, and customer requests & follow-up.
- Explain Dynamics 365 Marketing Capabilities: This area will measure the knowledge of the candidates of lead generation & qualifications, surveys, marketing forms, landing pages, customer journey, event management, and segmentation.
- Explain Dynamics 365 Field Service Capabilities: The test takers must demonstrate the knowledge of Connected Field Service, Proactive customer service, Resource Scheduling Optimization, service resource scheduling, Dynamics 365 Guides, and Field Service Mobile.
- Explain Dynamics 365 Customer Service Capabilities: This section will evaluate the understanding of the examinees in Universal Resource Scheduling, account management, knowledge articles, Remote Assist, case lifecycle, Omnichannel service, and service schedules.
Explain Finance & Operations Apps: 25-30%
- Explain Dynamics 365 Finance Capabilities: The candidates should demonstrate their understanding of General Ledger, budgeting, Account Payable, project accounting, Account Receivable, attribute groups and global attributes, real-time cash flow visibility, and end-to-end business processes.
- Explain Dynamics 365 Human Resources: This area measures one’s competence in employee self-service, payroll, benefits management, personnel management, and employee development.
- Explain Dynamics 365 Business Central Capabilities: The learners need to understand the basics of finance, Purchase Cycle, supply chain, sales & service, project management, budgeting, and when to use the Business Central and other Dynamics 365 products.
- Explain Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Capabilities: This objective requires your skills in cost accounting, inventory management, procurement & sourcing, master planning, vendor collaboration, warehouse management, asset management, and transportation management.
- Explain Dynamics 365 Commerce Capabilities: This topic focuses on the individualls’ knowledge of unified commerce, customer loyalty, merchandise management, analytical workspaces, Channel Management, and Modern Point of Sale.
Microsoft MB-901: Job Titles and Salary Potential
The candidates who pass the Microsoft MB-901 exam will be awarded the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals certification. With this certificate, the professionals can take up the job titles as a Collaboration Consultant, a Platform Consultant, a Cloud Advocate, a Dynamics 365 Project Manager, a Microsoft Dynamics Administrator, a System Support Specialist, a Payroll/Finance Analyst, and an Application Support Analyst, among others. The average salary for these positions is $45,000 per annum. Although the MB-901 test is not a prerequisite for any extra certifications, the applicants who complete it can build on their knowledge and pursue more advanced options in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Use Microsoft MB-901 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MB-901 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification MB-901 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft MB-901 Exam Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MB-901 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our MB-901 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft MB-901 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Microsoft MB-901 Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.