210-255: Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS) Certification Video Training Course Outline
Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops 210-255 (SE...
Endpoint Threat Analysis and Com...
Network Intrusion Analysis
Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops 210-255 (SECOPS)
210-255: Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS) Certification Video Training Course Info
Gain in-depth knowledge for passing your exam with Exam-Labs 210-255: Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS) certification video training course. The most trusted and reliable name for studying and passing with VCE files which include Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops 210-255 practice test questions and answers, study guide and exam practice test questions. Unlike any other 210-255: Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS) video training course for your certification exam.
If you want to pass the 210-255 exam and attain the CCNA Cyber Ops certification, then the Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations V1.0 course is the right one for you. It equips you with technical knowledge and important skills to help you cope with the second of the two tests required to attain the certificate. The first exam is Cisco 210-250. In this course, you will learn and understand all about Security Operations Center (SOC) and other functions such as threat analysis. You will know about event correlation, how to identify malicious activity and use a playbook in responding to any incidents.
The course is available as self-paced or instructor-led. You will choose your preferred method depending on your availability and schedule. This training course is delivered as a series of video lessons, hands-on simulations, graded labs, and quizzes designed to give you all the required skills. The interactive graded labs and quizzes are specifically included to help you practice what you have learnt. As you practice, you will get to gauge your readiness for your exam and the areas that you must improve in. Some of the topics covered in this course include defining SOC and the associated job roles, understanding the SOC infrastructure, carrying out threat analysis, defining various SOC metrics, and understanding the SOC maintenance system and its automation, among other topics.
- Knowledge and technical skills equivalent to what is learnt in the SECFND course
- Experience with Windows OS
- Experience with Cisco IOS networks and concepts
- Defining SOC and the associated job roles
- Understanding the SOC framework system and tools
- How to analyse incidents in terms of the threat-centric Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Exploring available resources to help in an investigation
- Explaining events normalization and correlation
- Describing common attack causes popularly known as vectors
- Identifying malicious activity
- Understanding the playbook concept
- Describing and explaining the handbook for incident response
- Defining the various available SOC metrics
- Understanding the SOC Workflow Management System
- Type of questions: multiple choice, router simulations, drag and drop, fill-in-the-blank, teslets and simlets
- Number of questions: 60-70
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Languages: English and Japanese
- Certification validity: Renewable after every 3 years
- Endpoint Threat Analysis and Computer Forensics
- Incident Handling
- Incident Response
- Network Intrusion Analysing
- Data and Event Analysis
- SOC security analysts
- Computer network defence analysts and infrastructure support personnel
- Beginners in the field of cybersecurity
- Those who want to become incident responders
- IT personnel seeking to expand the knowledge into cybersecurity
Equipped with skills and knowledge from the Cisco 210-255 course, you will be ready to pass the certification exam successfully and attain your CCNA Cyber Ops credential. This is one of the most in-demand certifications for professionals and employers. Having validated cybersecurity skills is such a plus to your IT career. With this certificate, you can take up some job roles, such as cybersecurity analyst, a cyber operations specialist, a cyber operations officer, a SOC threat hunter, and a cyber defence operations support. These experts earn salaries of between $52,524 and $148,967 depending on one’s experience and the state of residence.
Pay a fraction of the cost to study with Exam-Labs 210-255: Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS) certification video training course. Passing the certification exams have never been easier. With the complete self-paced exam prep solution including 210-255: Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS) certification video training course, practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions and study guide, you have nothing to worry about for your next certification exam.