200-105: ICND Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 Certification Video Training Course Outline
Module 1: Configuring Ethernet LANs
Module 2: Configuring IPv4 Routi...
Module 3: Wide Area Networks
Module 1: Configuring Ethernet LANs
200-105: ICND Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 Certification Video Training Course Info
Gain in-depth knowledge for passing your exam with Exam-Labs 200-105: ICND Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 certification video training course. The most trusted and reliable name for studying and passing with VCE files which include Cisco ICND2 200-105 practice test questions and answers, study guide and exam practice test questions. Unlike any other 200-105: ICND Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 video training course for your certification exam.
This Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 certification course is an associate-level technical training designed for the candidates who want to gain skills in installation, configuration, operation, and troubleshooting a network of a small enterprise. It is connected to the CCNA Routing and Switching credential and is targeted at the network administrators preparing for their 200-105 ICND2 exam. The areas covered by the course include elements of QoS (Quality of Service) and their nature of applicability, among other networking areas.
The Cisco 200-105 all-inclusive course equips you with knowledge and skills that help you in installing, configuring, running, and troubleshooting the network of a small enterprise. It covers elements of QoS and how they can be applied, the interaction of cloud and virtualized services and their impact on the enterprise networks, network programmability, and controller tools and types necessary in supporting software-defined architectures of a network. The self-paced course, just like a classroom-based one, is effective in preparing the learner to understand these networking concepts. It is delivered via videos and texts and includes instructions, quizzes, and graded challenge practical labs. This ensures that at the end of the training, you as a learner will be able to apply your acquired knowledge to a real-life situation. That’s what the hands-on practical labs are for.
- Understanding of network fundamentals
- Knowledge of implementation of LANs
- Knowledge required in implementing internet connectivity
- Managing network devices
- Securing network devices
- Implementation of the IPv6 basic connectivity
- Operating LAN, medium-sized in nature, using multiple switches that support VLANs, spanning tree and trunking
- Troubleshooting IP connectivity
- Describing the process involved in configuring and troubleshooting EIGRP (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol) routes for IPv4 and configuring OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) in an IPv6 environment
- Defining characteristics, components, and functions of a Wide Area Network (WAN)
- Describing how to carry out the implementation of device management with the use of traditional and intelligent ways
- Type of questions: multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, drag and drop, simulations, teslets and simlets
- Number of questions: 55-65
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Languages: English and Japanese
- Recertification: Valid for 3 years and requires renewal when the validity period elapses
- Routing Technologies
- Technologies of LAN Switching
- WAN Technologies
- Infrastructure Maintenance
- Infrastructure Services
- Anyone who wants to advance their skills in network connectivity
- Anyone who would like to earn the CCNA Routing & Switching certification
- Network specialists
- Network administrators
- Network support engineers
The 200-105 ICND2 course can be customized to fit your schedule. With the videos, quizzes, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, you can be sure of gaining knowledge and skills required in passing your exam. The learning path allows you a direct contact with interactive questions that help you gauge your preparedness. You also get valuable tips and tricks to help you in preparing for your exam and earn your certification. This is an in-demand credential, and obtaining it gives you an opportunity to practice your skills as a networking professional.
- Network engineer
- Technical support engineer
- Network administrator
- System engineer
- Network security associate
- Network field technician
In the US, these professionals are known to earn annual salaries that range from $33,500 to $127,628 depending on their experience level. Thus, if you want to establish a rewarding networking career, then this is the right course for you.
Pay a fraction of the cost to study with Exam-Labs 200-105: ICND Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 certification video training course. Passing the certification exams have never been easier. With the complete self-paced exam prep solution including 200-105: ICND Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 certification video training course, practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions and study guide, you have nothing to worry about for your next certification exam.