100-105: ICND Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 Certification Video Training Course Outline
Introduction to CCENT/CISCO ICND...
Fundamentals of Ethernet LAN's
Introduction to CCENT/CISCO ICND1 (100-105)
100-105: ICND Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 Certification Video Training Course Info
Gain in-depth knowledge for passing your exam with Exam-Labs 100-105: ICND Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 certification video training course. The most trusted and reliable name for studying and passing with VCE files which include Cisco ICND1 100-105 practice test questions and answers, study guide and exam practice test questions. Unlike any other 100-105: ICND Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 video training course for your certification exam.
The Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) course is designed for the entry-level professionals who want to take and pass their Cisco 100-105 ICND1 exam and obtain the certification in basic networking. The training equips you with skills in installing, operating, and troubleshooting a branch network for a small enterprise. The intention of the course is to ensure that you go through an intensive and in-depth process in preparing yourself to pass your certification test and, most importantly, to handle basic system networking tasks for your organization as well.
In this Cisco 100-105 course, you get to learn technical areas, such as QoS (Quality of Service), cloud services, virtualization, network programmability, and network layers 1-3 used in core switching and routing, among other technology areas. Other topics include understanding of interactions and networking functions of wireless controllers, firewalls, access points, IPv6, as well as basics of network security. At the end of each topic, you will be given graded tests and challenge labs to check your preparedness for your exam. For the purpose of practical labs, the students are required to make their own arrangements to obtain the labs that they will use for practice. Learning including practice gives you an experience that you would not have obtained from theory alone.
The training is delivered through a classroom set-up or through virtual classrooms. You can choose a delivery method that suits your schedule. The commands are availed by use of examples alongside supportive lab practice exercises. The labs developed with the virtual IOS technology consist of flexible topologies used to provide focus to the relevant networking concepts. The emphasis is on hands-on labs aligned to every one of the topics across the modules.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills to use the Internet
- Basic PC OS navigation skills
- Basic knowledge of IP address
- Describing network basics and designing simple LANs
- Establishing of Internet connectivity
- Managing network security for devices
- Using WAN connectivity to expand networks that are small to medium in size
- Describing IPv6 basics
- Identifying network security threats and providing mitigation methods for those threats
- Implementing and verifying WAN links and identifying methods required to connect to the WAN
- Type of question: multiple choice, simulators, drag and drop, fill-in-the-blank, teslets and simlets
- Number of questions: 45-55
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Languages: English and Japanese
- Cost: $165
- Certification renewal: After every 3 years
- LAN Switching Fundamentals
- Routing Fundamentals
- Network Fundamentals
- Infrastructure Services
- Infrastructure Maintenance
- Anyone looking to gain an entry into a career in the most popular networking field
- Those who want to earn the CCENT certification
- Anyone wishing to become a networking engineer
- Anyone wishing to advance to other Cisco specialty areas that require CCENT as a prerequisite
This Cisco course not only prepares you to become book smart but also helps you to hone your practical skills that will go a long way in making you pass your exam and earn the CCENT certification. As a result, you will become a professional network engineer. As a networking professional, you have many job opportunities.
- Help desk technician
- Support technician
- Network/IT support engineer
- Network engineer
- IT specialist
- Network administrator
Depending on experience levels, these job roles are known to attract salaries of $30,000-$93,000 annually in the US.
Pay a fraction of the cost to study with Exam-Labs 100-105: ICND Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 certification video training course. Passing the certification exams have never been easier. With the complete self-paced exam prep solution including 100-105: ICND Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 certification video training course, practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions and study guide, you have nothing to worry about for your next certification exam.