Pass ECCouncil Certifications Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest ECCouncil Certification Exam Practice Test Questions,
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- 212-77 - Linux Security
- 212-89 - EC-Council Certified Incident Handler
- 312-38 - Certified Network Defender
- 312-39 - Certified SOC Analyst
- 312-49 - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 312-50 - CEH Certified Ethical Hacker (312-50v9)
- 312-50v10 - Certified Ethical Hacker v10 Exam
- 312-50v11 - Certified Ethical Hacker v11 Exam
- 312-75 - Certified EC-Council Instructor
- 312-76 - EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional
- 312-92 - EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer v2
- 712-50 - EC-Council Certified CISO
- EC0-349 - ECCouncil Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- EC0-350 - ECCouncil Certified Ethical Hacker v8
- ECSAv10 - EC-Council Certified Security Analyst
Complete list of ECCouncil certification exam practice test questions is available on our website. You can visit our FAQ section or see the full list of ECCouncil certification practice test questions and answers.
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
ECCouncil Certification Practice Test Questions, ECCouncil Exam Practice Test Questions
With Exam-Labs complete premium bundle you get ECCouncil Certification Exam Practice Test Questions in VCE Format, Study Guide, Training Course and ECCouncil Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers. If you are looking to pass your exams quickly and hassle free, you have come to the right place. ECCouncil Exam Practice Test Questions in VCE File format are designed to help the candidates to pass the exam by using 100% Latest & Updated ECCouncil Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers as they would in the real exam.
EC-Council Certifications: Fight Off Hackers Like a Pro
EC-Council, as a member-supported organization, validates the IT specialists’ skills in e-business and information security. It continuously produces the competent security professionals specially equipped with cybersecurity skills and knowledge.
EC-Council Certification Program
The certification program offered by EC-Council to the broad audience of the IT professionals covers a wide range of options and tracks. You can download the PDF version of the program and explore all the pathways available for your particular knowledge base and skill set. Thus, the company provides the interested individuals with the following categories and certificates:
This track focuses on the computer users who want to learn the basic concepts of Cloud Security, Data Protection, Safe Browsing, Email Security, Credit Card Security, etc. It offers the following certifications:
- CSCU – Certified Secure Computer User: This option requires only one exam for taking (112-12) to validate your skills in the security domain;
- ECSS – Certified Security Specialist: You will need to complete the training and then pass the prerequisite test, which will be conducted on the last day of the course if you want to measure your skills in the IS fundamentals and network security;
- ECES – Certified Encryption Specialist: With this certificate, you will explore the field of cryptography and then ace the exam to get certified.
2. Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing (VAPT)
This track can be divided into three main levels of difficulty that include Core, Advanced, and Expert. The whole category is available for the Information Security Analysts/Administrators, Information Security Managers/Specialists, Security Analysts, Risk/Vulnerability Analyst, and Information Security Officers.
The Core level includes the following certifications:
- CND – Certified Network Defender
This path is available for those individuals who want to validate their skills in the network cybersecurity and administration domain and perform the job roles of a Network Engineer, a Network Security Administrator, or a Network Defense Technician. You need to pass the 312-38 exam.
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
The test you should complete for this certification is 312-50. The learners are evaluated in the skills in legally penetrating computer systems to identify security threats and vulnerabilities, as well as performing testing techniques to secure various computer systems. The CEH certificate serves as the core option in handling attacks with the appropriate ethical hacking countermeasures.
As for the Advancedl, you can go for the following options after you deal with the previous one:
- ECSA – Certified Security Analyst
There are two exams that you need to pass to become a Certified Security Analyst. Firstly, take the ECSA v10 test and then deal with the ECSA practical exam. The path covers different pen testing requirements across different verticals and is ideal for enrolling after you get EC-Council CEH. There is also a practical option of this track.
- CTIA – Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst
This 3-day certification course offers you the validation of your skills and knowledge required for threat intelligence. You need to attend the training and then pass the exam.
The Expert level has only one certification, which is the following:
- LPT – License Penetration Testing
As the ultimate penetration testing certificate, the LPT exam is divided into three levels, with three challenges each. Each level is answerable for three hours. You must pass at least one challenge per level to qualify for the next one and correctly answer five challenges to complete the test.
3. Cyber Forensics
This track consists of the Core and Advanced levels, which may include the same paths as other tracks. Thus, first of all, you need to obtain the CND and CEH certifications to be eligible for the following options:
- ECIH – Certified Incident Handler: the path requires that you pass the 212-89 exam;
- CHFI – Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator: this option offers you to take the 312-49 test.
The track is perfect for the Digital Forensic Examiners, Forensic Analysts, and Computer Forensic Analysts.
4. Network Defense and Operations
This is another track that consists of various certification paths including the ones we have already mentioned, but it covers three levels of courses. After you obtain EC-Council CND, you can go for the CSA – Certified SOC Analyst certificate. It is designed to validate your understanding of the tasks required to be a skillful SOC Analyst. If you are able to get this certification and want to go further, you can opt for some of the following advanced-level choices: CTIA, ECIH, or EDRP – Disaster Recovery Professional. The last option is ideal for those individuals who want to establish themselves in the field of Disaster Recovery and IT Business Continuity or those who are now in the System Administration or BC/DR domain. The Expert level includes the CAST – Advanced Network Defense certificate that will help you form an offensive mindset to skillfully operate robust and solid defenses.
5. Software Security
In this track, if you have the CND and CEH certifications, you can go for the advanced-level options that include the following:
- CASE (Java) – Certified Application Security Engineer Java: you need to have a solid base of skills in Java;
- CASE (.Net) – Certified Application Security Engineer .Net: this option requires that you know everything about the .Net programming language.
- ESCA – Certified Security Analyst.
Just like in the VAPT track, this one offers you the LPT certification as the expert-level course.
Ethical hacking is a thriving profession, especially nowadays when data breaches are very common. The certified cybersecurity professionals that are adept and knowledgeable in the specialized information security domain are in very high demand, which means that you will be able to land a job in any organization. The government and various companies require the services of these certified specialists in investigating and securing their systems from the malicious hackers.
In addition to the above-mentioned career opportunities, you can also become a Web Application Developer, an Application Security Tester, a Secure Software Engineer, a Security Operator, an Enterprise Network Defense Analyst, or even a Software Developer. As for the salary rate, you can earn an average amount of $94,000 per year.
With 100% Latest ECCouncil Exam Practice Test Questions you don't need to waste hundreds of hours learning. ECCouncil Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Training Course, Study guide from Exam-Labs provides the perfect solution to get ECCouncil Certification Exam Practice Test Questions. So prepare for our next exam with confidence and pass quickly and confidently with our complete library of ECCouncil Certification VCE Practice Test Questions and Answers.
ECCouncil Certification Exam Practice Test Questions, ECCouncil Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our ECCouncil certification practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our ECCouncil certification exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.