Pass ECCouncil 712-50 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest ECCouncil 712-50 Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Last Update: Jan 17, 2022
Download Free ECCouncil 712-50 Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for ECCouncil 712-50 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest 712-50 EC-Council Certified CISO certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
ECCouncil 712-50 Practice Test Questions, ECCouncil 712-50 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with ECCouncil 712-50 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with ECCouncil 712-50 EC-Council Certified CISO exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with ECCouncil certification 712-50 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The EC-Council 712-50 exam is aimed at the middle-level managers who want to earn the CCISO (Certified Chief Information Security Officer) certification. This path equips the interested professionals with the skills and knowledge required to function at the level of executive leaders. The test focuses on both the technical knowledge and skills in applying the management principles of information security from the executive management perspective.
Target Audience and Prerequisites
The EC-Council 712-50 certification exam is intended for the individuals who want to learn new skills to build on their current information security expertise. This is done in order to better align with the goals and objectives of your organization and get certified while it works. The aspiring specialists and other mid-level information security managers can pursue the associated certificate.
To take this test and earn the certification, the candidates must complete the official training attached to the program. They also have to apply through the CCISO Eligibility Application and provide proof of five years of work experience in a minimum of three of the five CCISO domains. The learners who do not meet this prerequisite can first take the EISM exam before applying for CCISO to make up for the eligibility requirement.
Exam Details and Topics
The EC-Council 712-50 exam is a 150-minute test with 150 scenario-based and multiple-choice questions. The vendor uses the ‘cut score’ to measure the success of the candidates in its exams. Thus, as for this test, the pass mark ranges from 60% to 85%. The exam form that the individuals take will determine the range of the cut score.
This certification exam covers five domains within 3 cognitive levels of Knowledge, Application, and Analysis. The highlights of these topics and their subtopics are as follows:
Governance & Risk Management (Policy, Compliance, Legal) – 17%
- Explain, manage, maintain, and implement a program on the information security governance that covers organizational structures, processes, and leadership;
- Align the framework of the information security governance with organizational governance and goals;
- Establish the structure of the IS management and the framework for monitoring IS governance;
- Gain the knowledge of standards, directives, procedures, legal issues, regulations, and policies that impact an information security program;
- Analyze external laws, standards, best practices, and regulations applicable to an organization;
- Understand specific provisions of laws that impact organizational security, including Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act, Federal Information Security, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, among others;
- Familiarize with various standards, including Federal Information Processing Standards;
- Manage the program controls for enterprise compliance;
- Gather, evaluate, and report the compliance program;
- Follow the organizational ethics.
Information Security Controls, Audit Management, & Compliance – 19%
- Information security management controls: This area will measure the learners’ ability to establish the objectives and operational processes of an organization as well as the risk tolerance level. It also evaluates their competence in designing information systems controls as well as identifying and choosing the relevant resources for effective maintenance and implementation of information systems controls, among others;
- Auditing management: This subtopic measures one’s understanding of IT audit processes, IT audit standards, and executing audit processes based on established standards and interpreting the results against identified principles. The skills in evaluating audit results and weighing the accuracy, perspective, and relevancy of the conclusions based on the accumulated audit-proof will be also tested.
Security Program Management & Operations – 22%
- Develop a clear project scope statement for every information systems project to align with the organizational objectives;
- Describe the activities required to successfully implement an information systems program, develop staffing plans and schedules, and approximate activity duration;
- Establish, negotiate, obtain, and administer resources for the successful design & implementation of identified information systems program;
- Obtain, develop, and maintain IS project teams;
- Assign precise information security functions and offer consistent training for accountability and effective performance;
- Manage the IS team and establish team activities and communications among information systems teams and other security-related professionals;
- Solve teamwork and personnel issues within the cost, quality, and time constraints;
- Measure project management practices & control to establish that the business objectives are attained within budget while managing the risks to an organization.
Information Security Key Competencies – 25%
- Access control;
- Social engineering, identity theft, and phishing attacks;
- Physical security;
- Risk management;
- Disaster recovery & business continuity planning;
- Firewall, Network Defense Systems, and IDS/IPS;
- Wireless security;
- Virus, malware, and Trojans threats;
- Securing web applications and coding best practices;
- Encryption technologies;
- Hardening OS;
- Penetration testing & vulnerability assessment;
- Incident response and computer forensics.
Strategic Planning, Procurement, Finance, & Vendor Management – 17%
- Strategic Planning: This subtopic covers the examinees’ skills in designing, developing, and maintaining EISA (Enterprise Information Security Architecture) by aligning local & wide area networks, IT hardware & software, people, projects, operations, and business-processes with an organization’s security strategy.
- Finance: This part requires your competence in analyzing, developing, and forecasting operational budgets of an IT department, as well as obtaining and managing the relevant resources for the management and implementation of the information security plan. You should also know how to allocate financial resources to processes, units, and projects in the information security program and identify and report financial metrics to the stakeholders.
Available Positions and Remuneration
The candidates who pass the EC-Council 712-50 exam will be awarded the CCISO certificate, which will offer them a lot of new career paths. The job role of a Chief Information Security Officer is in high demand, which means that with this certification, you can work in any established IT organization. The remuneration potential is also very attractive. The certified professionals can earn $175,000 per annum. Some specialists may also get up to $230,000 per year.
Use ECCouncil 712-50 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with 712-50 EC-Council Certified CISO practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest ECCouncil certification 712-50 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
ECCouncil 712-50 Exam Practice Test Questions, ECCouncil 712-50 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our 712-50 EC-Council Certified CISO practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our ECCouncil 712-50 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.