Google Professional Collaboration Engineer Practice Test Questions, Google Professional Collaboration Engineer Exam dumps
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Google Professional Collaboration Engineer certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Google Professional Collaboration Engineer Professional Collaboration Engineer exam dumps questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Google certification Professional Collaboration Engineer exam dumps questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Google Professional Collaboration Engineer certification is designed to validate the applicants’ skills in transforming the business objectives of their organizations into tangible configurations, security practices, and policies as they relate to content, integration, and users. The potential candidates for this certificate must pass one qualifying exam, which measures their competence in planning and implementing Google Workspace access and authorization, advancing Google Workspace collaboration and adoption, and managing mail, among others.
Target Audience and Requirements
The candidates for this certification are Collaboration Engineers. These professionals leverage their skills and knowledge of mail routing & identity management infrastructure of their organizations to allow secure and efficient data access and communication. They utilize tools, APIs, and programming languages to automate workflows.
There are no official prerequisites for pursuing this certification, but it is recommended that the individuals possess at least three years of the industry experience and a year of experience in the Google Workspace administration. They should also understand the exam content before attempting the test.
Exam Details and Syllabus
The certification exam is 2 hours long and offers to deal with the multiple-choice and multiple-select questions. The candidates may take it in English or Japanese, and the registration fee that will enable them to sit for the test is $200. Depending on your preferences and availability, you can pass it as an online proctored exam remotely or as an on-site proctored test at one of the designated centers.
The interested candidates should develop the skills and competence in the content of the exam topics to improve their performance in the test. The highlights of these objectives are as follows:
Planning & Implementing Google Workspace Authorization & Access
- Implement Authorization Policies: The consideration for this part includes your understanding of the basic user security controls and security areas of identity, data protection, and perimeter security;
- Use Google Workspace as Service Provider: This subject area covers the configuration of the 3rd-party SSO for Google Workspace and integration with the 3rd party for provisioning;
- Use Google Workspace as Identity Provider: This domain will measure the capability of the applicants to configure and manage SSO for common 3rd-party applications as well as configure and manage provisioning;
- Manage Access to 3rd-Party Sites & Applications: This topic focuses on different activities, which include revoking 3rd-party OAuth access, as well as granting of API access to the applications requiring access and elimination of the connected sites and apps.
Managing Resources, User, as well as Shared Drive Life Cycles
- Manage Users: The candidates should have the capacity to add users, remove uses, edit user characteristics, transfer user data from a user to others, manage user licenses, create administrative roles, use Google Apps Script for automating tasks, and troubleshoot conflict accounts;
- Synchronize Data in Google Domain with a LDAP Server or a Microsoft Active Directory Server: This section measures the individuals’ ability to integrate LDAP with Google Workspace, configure & troubleshoot FCDS and GSPS, use Apps Script for automating tasks, effects of current Google Workspace APIs on development efforts;
- Manage an Organizational Structure: The considerations for this module include the design of an effective organizational unity structure that is based on the business needs, modification of OU policies, assigning of users to appropriate OUs, and usage of Apps Script for automating tasks, among others;
- Manage Groups: It requires the students’ skills in the configuration of Google Groups, addition of users to groups, and usage of Apps Script for automating tasks;
- Manage Contacts: This subtopic will measure one’s understanding of creating and sharing contacts as well as using Apps Script for automating tasks.
- Manage Mail-Connected DNS Settings: The activities covered in this subsection include the management of domain MX records, SPF records, DMARC records, and DKIM records;
- Diagnose & Resolve Mail Routing Problems: The considerations for this objective include mail flow analysis, email headers analysis, email log search, usage of Google Workspace Toolbox, and unequal email services;
- Configure & Manage Security, Spam, and Compliance Rules: The activities covered in this domain include the configuration of attachment compliance, blocked senders, objectionable content, email allow list, spam settings, phishing settings, safety settings, secure transport compliance, and management of admin quarantine;
- Configure Mail Routing Rules: This area will measure the learners’ skills in configuring routing rules, dual & split delivery scenarios, recipient map, hosts, non-Gmail mailbox, and the consequence of incorporating 3rd-party mail services;
- Configure General Mail Settings: This section includes configuring forwarding, append footer setting. SMTP relay, disabling POP & IMAP, managing Gmail archives, as well as enabling the email delegation for OUs.
Operating & Configuring Google Workspace Services
- Administer Google Workspace Services: The activities for this topic include troubleshooting Google Workspace services, managing the rollout of the new functionality of Google to end-users, and configuring services;
- Configure & Manage Google Workspace Core Applications: The consideration for this domain include Directory/Contacts, Calendars, Groups, Drive/Shared Drive, Sites, and Chat/Meet;
- Manage Services Integration: This subject area comes with the evaluation of using the connected app landscape and Marketplace as well as managing private add-ons, Appmaker Apps, and chrome extensions, among others;
- Implement Automation: This part includes AP permissions, service accounts, apps script & app maker abilities and your ability to interact with lightweight scripting and APIs.
Configuring & Managing Content Access
- Configure & Manage Vault: The activities covered in this subsection include setting retention rules, holding & exporting data, and running Vault audit reports;
- Configure & Manage Drive/Shared Drive: The activities covered in this topic include managing the structure of Drive folder and configuring sharing settings;
- Ensure Compliance with the Regulatory Prerequisites: This domain covers scanning email with DLP and managing the content compliance rules;
- Implement & Monitor Data Security: This part covers the examinees’ skills in creating security records, monitoring security & data region, configuring security & data region, and configuring security settings;
- Manage 3rd-Party Access & Application: This objective measures the ability of the test takers to back up solutions of data compliance for Google Workspace and enable list OAuth apps.
Configuring & Managing End-Point Access
- Configure Mobile Devices: This subject area covers your skills in the configuration of personal device settings and personal versus company-owned devices;
- Provision, De-provision, & Enable Chrome Devices: This module will measure the ability of the applicants to manage hardware for the Google meeting room, manage Android apps, Chrome apps, & extensions, and configure network settings.
Monitor Organizational Operations
This domain covers one’s ability to set up and use reports and audits, interpret report & audit data and take relevant action, as well as manage alerts.
Advance Google Workspace Adoption & Collaboration
The potential candidates should demonstrate their capability to build the business processes and solutions and stay updated with Google Workspace.
Career Opportunities and Salary Outlook
The individuals with the Google Professional Collaboration Engineer certification can blossom out and achieve success in the sphere. Thus, after obtaining the certificate, they can work as a Field Engineer, a Verification Engineer, a Software Engineer, an Infrastructure Engineer, a Customer Engineer, or a Quality Engineer, among others. These specialists can earn an average of $84,000 per annum.
Use Google Professional Collaboration Engineer certification exam dumps, practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with Professional Collaboration Engineer Professional Collaboration Engineer practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Google certification Professional Collaboration Engineer exam dumps will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
May 4, 2023, 01:23 PM
Any test or vce exam are available?
Mar 20, 2023, 11:52 PM
Hello, Any ETA when you be able add file for this exam?