Pass Isaca CISM Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Isaca CISM Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 1590 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Oct 13, 2021
- Training Course 51 Lectures
- Study Guide 822 Pages
Download Free Isaca CISM Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for Isaca CISM certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest CISM Certified Information Security Manager certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Isaca CISM Practice Test Questions, Isaca CISM Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Isaca CISM certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Isaca CISM Certified Information Security Manager exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Isaca certification CISM exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is a sought-after certification offered by ISACA. ISACA is a non-profit independent association that helps those professionals who are involved in risk management, information security, assurance, and governance. The exam that you need to pass for this certificate evaluates if you are experienced and has the knowledge for the management of the information security program.
The IT consultants, information security managers, and aspiring managers are the target audience for the CISM certification exam that supports InfoSec program management. These specialists are expected to have an understanding of the relationship between information security and business objectives, as well as manage information security of a company, and develop policies and practices.
The CISM exam cannot be taken by every IT professional because a potential candidate should have at least five years of experience in information security and three years of experience in at least three or more of the following sectors:
- Information security governance;
- Information security program development and management;
- Information security incident management;
- Information security governance.
Furthermore, the experience mentioned above should be gained not less than ten years before applying for the exam or within five years after passing it.
ISACA CISM is used to be a manual exam, but over the years it has evolved into a Computer-Based Testing method, which ensures even more accuracy and reliability for its candidates. It is consisting of 150 questions that you need to clear within 240 minutes. This exam is available in various languages, such as Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish. It is held at the PSI testing centers around the world.
The exam voucher is valid for one year after it is released. For the ISACA members, the price of the CISM test is $575, but the non-members should pay $760. To pass this certification exam, an individual should score at least 450 points or higher.
There are four work-related domains that an individual must prove his/her expertise in when looking to grow or build out the organization. The topics to learn are listed below:
1. Information Security Governance – 24%
Each section will have the theoretical and practical evaluation of your skill set and knowledge base, and this area is not an exception. The knowledge statement includes the following:
- Strength, opportunities, weaknesses, threats, and all the required techniques to develop a successful information security strategy;
- Knowledge of this field in relation to the objectives and goals of a business;
- Knowledge of worldwide information security governance and its role in strategy development;
- Knowledge and skills in implementing the methods of information security governance;
- Knowledge of using and establishing available methods of reporting in an organization.
As for the tasks that you should be able to perform, they include the following:
- Effectively manage risks and determine whether information security controls are appropriate or not;
- Determine the risk factors to ensure proper management;
- To enable a consistent and precise information risk management program, it should be integrated into the business and IT processes.
2. Information Risk Management – 30%
This is the largest topic out of the whole exam content. The theoretical knowledge that you should have covers the following:
- Knowledge of the management of internal or external risk factors;
- Knowledge of analysis methodologies and risk assessment;
- Knowledge of risk reporting requirements;
- Knowledge of threats, reliability, and current sources of information;
- Knowledge of the changes to information security program elements and events that may require risk reassessments;
- Knowledge of gap analysis related to information security.
Besides that, this section will test your skills in the following:
- Maintaining and establishing the information security program in line with the information security strategy;
- To ensure whether the information security program adds value and protects the business, one should know how to align the information security program with the operational objectives of other functions of the business;
- To evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of information security management, one should know how to monitor and analyze program management and operational metrics;
- Establishing a program for information security awareness and training for the effectiveness of security statistics.
3. Information Security Program Development and Management – 27%
The next area that you should learn will evaluate your knowledge base whether it contains the following or not:
- Knowledge of the certifications, training, and skills required for information security;
- Knowledge and ability to implement the proper effectiveness and procedures of information security along with its policies;
- Knowledge and skills in managing, identifying, and defining the necessary requirements for internal and external resources;
- Knowledge and skills in implementing the rules into contracts, agreements, and third-party management processes;
- Knowledge of the techniques to communicate this program to the stakeholders.
As for the practical skills, you should be able to perform the following tasks:
- Establish proper information security incidents to allow the accuracy in responding to incidents;
- Make sure to test, review, and revise the incident response to ensure the effectiveness and improve response capabilities;
- Make sure to carry out reviews of incidents afterwards to know the exact cause of certain situations to avoid its probability in the future;
- Maintain the integration of a incident response plan and a disaster recovery plan.
4. Information Security Incident Management – 19%
This is the last subject area you need to successfully master to get the CISM certification. Therefore, you should be ready to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- Knowledge of the main components of an incident response plan and the concepts and practices of its management;
- Knowledge and ability to effectively equip incident response teams through their training and tools;
- Knowledge of the relationship of business continuity planning and disaster recovery planning to the incident response plan;
- Knowledge of escalation processes;
- To detect and analyze information security events, one should have knowledge of technologies.
After getting the CISM certificate, one can become an Information System Security Officer, an Information Risk Consultant, or an Information Security Manager. Furthermore, there are different levels starting from the Entry one, which involves a System Analyst, Security Auditor Trainee, etc. Besides that, you can become a Technical Specialist, a Technical Manager, or go for the expert-level positions, which include a Senior IT Systems Professional, a Senior IT Architect, a Development Engineer, etc. Obtaining this ISACA certification can also cause a huge salary bump of around $128,000 per year, but your salary may vary according to the job title you choose.
Use Isaca CISM certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with CISM Certified Information Security Manager practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Isaca certification CISM exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Isaca CISM Exam Practice Test Questions, Isaca CISM Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our CISM Certified Information Security Manager practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Isaca CISM exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Isaca CISM Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.