Pass Isaca CISA Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Isaca CISA Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 3442 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Oct 20, 2021
- Training Course 74 Lectures
- Study Guide 1069 Pages
Download Free Isaca CISA Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for Isaca CISA certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Isaca CISA Practice Test Questions, Isaca CISA Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Isaca CISA certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Isaca CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Isaca certification CISA exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The ISACA CISA certification is designed to validate your skills and expertise as an information systems auditor. It is a globally recognized certificate, which is regarded as an achievement standard for the professionals who audit, monitor, assess, and control the business systems and information technology of an organization. This is also a top choice for the individuals looking to explore a new career in the field of IT and those who want to grow in their current company. It validates one’s competence in the information systems auditing process, governance and management of IT, information systems acquisition, development, and implementation, as well as information systems operations, business resilience, and protection of information assets.
The potential candidates for the ISACA CISA certification are the information technology and information security auditors as well as control, assurance, and information security professionals. These are the specialists with expertise in the field of security and information technology. They have the competence and skills required to achieve success in the prerequisite exam.
The main requirement for earning the CISA certification is to pass one test. However, before you can take it, you are required to have at least five years of practical experience in the field of information security and information technology audit. The candidates should also have experience with control, assurance, and security. If you don’t have up to five years, you can also complete the exam with a minimum of two years of hands-on experience in the domain of the qualifying test.
The exam for the ISACA CISA certification is available in English, French, Italian, Turkish, Korean, German, Japanese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese. The test is made up of 150 multiple-choice questions covering five domains of the exam content. The time allocated for the completion is 240 minutes. The passing score is 450/800 points. To register, the applicants are expected to pay the fee. For the ISACA members, it is $575, while the non members should pay $760.
The CISA exam is computer-based and administered at the authorized PSI testing centers across the world. You can schedule your appointment for 48 hours after the payment. You can find the complete details of the test-taking process on the certification webpage. You will also find links to different preparation resources, including virtual or in-person training and practice tests. There is no penalty for incorrect answers, and your grades are determined by the number of questions you answered correctly.
The certification exam covers five domains. These are information system auditing process (21%), governance and management of IT (17%), information systems acquisition, development, and implementation (12%), information systems operations and business resilience (23%), protection of information assets (27%). Let’s look at these objectives in detail.
Information Systems Auditing Process: This topic area evaluates your ability to provide conclusions on the status of IS/IT security, control, and risk solutions of an organization. It will measure your skills in the following subsections:
- Planning – IS audit standards, guidelines and codes of ethics; business processes; types of controls; risk-based audit planning; types of assessments and audits;
- Execution – audit project management; sampling methodology; data analytics; communication and reporting methods; audit evidence collection methods.
Governance & Management of IT: This section is designed to evaluate one’s capability to identify different critical concerns and recommend specific enterprise practices to safeguard and support information governance and related technologies. These include the following:
- IT Governance – IT governance & IT strategy; IT policies, procedures, and standards; IT-related frameworks; organizational and enterprise structures; enterprise risk management; maturity models;
- IT Management – IT resource management; service provider management and acquisition; quality management and quality assurance of IT; IT performance reporting and monitoring.
Information Systems Acquisition, Development, & Implementation: This subject will measure the candidates’ skills in the following subtopics:
- Information system acquisition and development – project management and governance; control identification & design; system development methodologies; business case & feasibility analysis;
- Information systems implementation – testing methodologies; system migration, data conversion, and infrastructure deployment; post-implementation review.
Information Systems Operations & Business Resilience: This domain is designed to evaluate the individuals’ skills in IT controls as well as their knowledge of how IT relates to an enterprise. It requires that you have competence in the following areas:
- Information systems operations, which cover basic technology components, IT asset management, system interfaces, data governance, end-user computing, problem & incident management, systems performance management, database management, and IT service level management, among others;
- Business resilience is the second phase, which covers skills in system resilience, business impact analysis, business continuity plan, data backup, storage & restoration, as well as disaster recovery plans.
Protection of Information Assets
This objective has the highest percentage in the exam content, which means that you need to pay more attention to its components. The questions from this topic will measure your knowledge of the following:
- Information asset security and control – privacy principles; data classification; virtual environments; information assets security frameworks, guidelines, and standards; identity & access management; public key infrastructure; data encryption & encryption-related methods; network & endpoint security; physical access & environmental controls;
- Security Event Management – security awareness programs and training; information system attack techniques; security testing tools and methods; security monitoring tools and methods; evidence collection and forensic; incident response management.
You should also be ready that there will be about 39 supporting tasks that include various processes connected to the exam concepts. Therefore, it is important to master all the objectives.
ISACA CISA is a top-paying certification, so the professionals who hold it are in high demand among different companies that are looking for the certified specialists. With this certificate, you can explore a wide range of job opportunities. Some job titles you can take up with your CISA include a Senior IT Auditor, an IT Specialist, a Security Engineer, a Security Network Engineer, a Security & Risk Manager, an IT Cybersecurity Examiner, an Internal Audit Manager, and an IS Security Engineer, among others. The average salary with this certification is $89,540 per annum, but it can go higher, depending on the organization you choose and the job role you land.
Use Isaca CISA certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Isaca certification CISA exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Isaca CISA Exam Practice Test Questions, Isaca CISA Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Isaca CISA exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Isaca CISA Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.