Cisco CCT Data Center Certification Practice Test Questions, Cisco CCT Data Center Exam Dumps
Want to prepare by using Cisco CCT Data Center certification exam dumps. 100% actual Cisco CCT Data Center practice test questions and answers, study guide and training course from Exam-Labs provide a complete solution to pass. Cisco CCT Data Center exam dumps questions and answers in VCE Format make it convenient to experience the actual test before you take the real exam. Pass with Cisco CCT Data Center certification practice test questions and answers with Exam-Labs VCE files.
The Cisco CCT Data Center certification is designed to validate the competence of the technicians in the basic Cisco NX-OS configuration as well as Cisco Data Center hardware components as well as products. The core focus of this certificate is on Cisco Unified Computing System.
Cisco CCT Data Center is the starting point for many individuals who want to build a career as networking professionals. Therefore, the certification is aimed at the entry-level specialists with little to no experience in the IT field looking to validate their knowledge of the basics of networking and start a career as technicians. This means that there are no prerequisites that should be met to pursue this certificate.
Those pursuing CCT Data Center should have the capacity to carry out remedial services on the Cisco Data Center products, which include configuration and software, restore and backup, identify connection type and cable prerequisite, the ways to carry out basic physical layer troubleshooting, and evaluation of the environmental and safety requirements.
To get the Cisco CCT Data Center certification, the potential candidates must pass one qualifying exam, which is 010-151 DCTECH. This is a 90-minute test that contains between 65 and 75 questions. The exam validates the competence of the technicians in a variety of topic areas, including the basics of Cisco NX-OS configuration, Cisco Data Center hardware components, and products with a focus on Cisco Unified Computing System. It also measures one’s knowledge related to the features of Cisco Integrated Management Controller and UCS Manager. This test is available in the English language.
The candidates for this certification must develop the required competence in the exam topics. The Cisco 010-151 test covers four different domains with the highlights of specific tasks that the individuals must complete while taking it. Their details are enumerated below:
1. Data Center Basics: 17%
This domain is designed to measure the ability of the students to describe specific concepts and components. To achieve success in the questions from this section, you must be able to describe the following concepts and theories:
- Data center;
- Cloud computing;
- Virtualization (including server, storage, and network);
- NVMe and PCIe SSDs;
- Raid Storage;
- SAN technology (including SAN network type);
- Twinaxil and connectors;
- UTP and connectors;
- Fiber and connectors;
- SAN cabling (including PCIe and CoE);
- SFP and QSFP transceivers;
The candidates should also be able to differentiate between Layer 2 technologies, including Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Ethernet.
2. Cisco Equipment & Related Hardware: 25%
The future certified specialists will also be measured based on their understanding of the Cisco equipment and the related hardware. To gain success in this subject area, you must be able to describe the following:
- UCS (Cisco Unified Computing System) components;
- Chassis layout and components of Cisco UCS B-series Blade servers;
- Chassis layout and components of Cisco UCS C-series rack-mount servers;
- Cisco UCS fabric extenders and fabric interconnects;
- Chassis layout of Cisco UCS LED;
- Expansion modules and network adapters of Cisco UCS;
- Components and chassis layout of Cisco S-series Storage servers;
- Chassis layout and components of Cisco UCS E-series servers;
- Family components of the Cisco Nexus switches;
- Family components of the Cisco MDS 9700 products;
- Cisco NX-OS mode and Cisco ACI.
The learners should also have competence in identifying the networking modules of MDS 9700 Family Storage.
3. Cisco UCS & Cisco NX-OS Software Operation: 25%
This topic requires that the applicants demonstrate their understanding of different components. They must be able to describe and explain specific concepts and theories, which include the following:
- Explain Cisco Integrated Management Controllers;
- Explain the functionality and features of Cisco UCS Manager;
- Explain various command modes for Cisco NX-OS software;
- Validate the device configuration;
- Establish the current status of a device;
- Understand how to utilize and interpret the fundamental Cisco NX-OS commands;
- Identify the configuration file from the Cisco device;
- Use device file systems, files, and directories;
- Carry out the password recovery process on the Cisco NX-OS switch device.
4. Service-Related Knowledge: 33%
This section makes up the highest percentage of the exam content, which means that the test takers can expect the highest volume of the questions from this topic. To achieve success in this domain, the potential candidates should develop their ability to carry out the following technical tasks:
- Utilize the hardware components required for repair;
- Create a physical connection between a laptop and a Cisco console port;
- Carry out the steps for the installation process and the expected results;
- Carry out initial setup duties;
- Service restoration validation;
- Carry out remedial procedures on various Cisco devices;
- Carry out Cisco UCS FI (Fabric Interconnect) downgrade or upgrade procedure;
- Upgrade BIOS with the GUI on Cisco UCS Server Blade;
- Upgrade the Cisco Integrated Management Controller firmware on Cisco UCS Server C-series;
- Synchronize firmware automation;
- Troubleshoot Cisco UCS servers.
According to Cisco, these topics are the general guidelines for the content of the certification exam. There may be other areas that may be included in the delivery of the test. Therefore, the applicants are advised to cover other related objectives while preparing for the exam.
The CCT Data Center certification is an entry-level option, which means that its holders can have no experience in the industry and pursue it without doubts. However, getting this certificate gives you an edge among your peers because you can land an entry-level job role without much hassle. Some of the positions that you can explore with this certification include an Associate Service Desk Technician, a Desktop Support Technician, a Technician Field Support, a System Network Technician, a PC Support Technician, an IT Technician, and a Data Center Technician. The salary potential for these professionals is between $38,000 and $54,000 per annum. Please note that this remuneration is dependent on other factors. This means that your experience, the title that you have chosen, and the company where you work will influence on your overall paycheck.
So when looking for preparing, you need Cisco CCT Data Center certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide and complete training course to study. Open in Avanset VCE Player & study in real exam environment. However, Cisco CCT Data Center exam practice test questions in VCE format are updated and checked by experts so that you can download Cisco CCT Data Center certification exam dumps in VCE format.
May 11, 2023, 08:00 PM
can you please assist me with data center papers please