Pass Cisco CCDE Certification Exams in First Attempt Easily
Latest Cisco CCDE Certification Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Download Free Cisco CCDE Practice Test, CCDE Exam Dumps Questions
Free VCE files for Cisco CCDE certification practice test questions and answers are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Sign up today to download the latest Cisco CCDE certification exam dumps.
Cisco CCDE Certification Practice Test Questions, Cisco CCDE Exam Dumps
Want to prepare by using Cisco CCDE certification exam dumps. 100% actual Cisco CCDE practice test questions and answers, study guide and training course from Exam-Labs provide a complete solution to pass. Cisco CCDE exam dumps questions and answers in VCE Format make it convenient to experience the actual test before you take the real exam. Pass with Cisco CCDE certification practice test questions and answers with Exam-Labs VCE files.
Cisco CCDE is an expert-level certification that is created to prepare the designers for the development of design solutions at the level of infrastructure for large customer networks. To obtain the certificate, the candidates must demonstrate extensive technical networking knowledge and skills required in the challenging network infrastructure design domain. There are two prerequisite exams that the students must pass to get the Cisco Certified Design Expert certification.
Cisco CCDE: Requirements
This certification is aimed at the network design engineers with expert-level network experience. These professionals lead the IT infrastructure and architecture teams to transform business needs, operational constraints, and budget into a design of the converged solution.
The Cisco CCDE certification does not have any formal prerequisites. There is no required training or recommended prior certificate that you need to have. However, the potential candidates must go through a rigorous certification process, which includes passing one written test and one practical exam to get certified.
Cisco CCDE: Prerequisite Exams in Detail
As we already mentioned, the candidates for the Cisco CCDE certification must clear two exams. The written test is 400-007 CCDE. This is a two-hour qualifying exam that focuses on network design in the domains of routing, tunneling, management, capacity, security, cost, and Quality of Service (QoS). It offers about 90-110 questions for you to deal with, and all of them are available in the English language. You must pass this test before you can attempt the hands-on version.
This certification exam is designed to measure one’s combined knowledge and skills in routing protocols, design principles, and internetworking theory. It evaluates your understanding of different areas of routing tunneling, management, capacity, security, cost, and Quality of Service. It is a closed-book test that measures the individuals’ skills in the following specific topics:
Layer 2 Control Plane (24%):
- Describing the fast convergence methods and mechanisms;
- Describing the loop detection & mitigation protocols;
- Describing the available mechanism for the creation of loop-free topologies;
- Describing the impact of transport mechanisms as well as their interactions with routing protocols on different link types;
- Describing the concepts of multicast routing;
- Describing the impact of resiliency and fault isolation on network design.
Layer 3 Control Plane (33%):
- Describing the concepts and techniques of route aggregation;
- Describing the principles and application of the network topology layering;
- Describing the principles and application of the network topology abstraction;
- Describing the impact of resiliency and fault isolation on network reliability or network design;
- Describing metric-based traffic modification and flow;
- Describing fast convergence mechanisms and techniques;
- Describing the factors that are affecting convergence;
- Describing the unicast routing protocol operation about the network design;
- Analyzing operational complexity and cost;
- Describing the interactions between routing topologies and protocols;
- Describing the generic routing & addressing concepts;
- Describing the concepts of multicast routing;
- Describing the concepts and operation of IPv6.
Network Virtualization (15%):
- Describing Layer 2 and 3 tunneling technologies;
- Analyzing the implementation of tunneling.
Design Considerations (18%):
- Analyzing different performance metrics for Quality of Service (QoS);
- Describing the types of techniques for QoS;
- Identifying the QoS strategies based on the customer requirements;
- Identifying the network management and network application reporting prerequisites;
- Describing technologies, protocols, and tools utilized for network management;
- Describing the reference processes and models utilized in network management;
- Describing best practices for the protection of network infrastructure and network services;
- Describing technologies and tools for identity management, IEEE 802.11 wireless deployment, optical deployment, and SAN fabric deployment.
Evolving Technologies v1.1 (10%):
- Understanding Cloud;
- Understanding and describing Network Programmability;
- Describing the Internet of Things.
The second test, which is known as CCDE v3.0 Practical exam, is an eight-hour scenario-based test that evaluates the ability of a specialist to carry out design analysis, develop design implementation according to best practices, and justify the design prerequisites. It is a closed-book exam that measures your skills in the following topics:
- Analyze Design Requirements (36%): Analyzing business and technical requirements, constraints, and conflicts; analyzing physical requirements; analyzing the existing network.
- Develop Network Designs (39%): Identifying the technology that can resolve specific design problems; analyzing the impact on existing network & services; incorporating best practices within network designs; incorporating business requirements in network designs.
- Implement Network Design (13%): Analyzing implementation options; designing implementation plans.
- Validate & Optimize Network Design (12%): Analyzing design choices according to specifications; validating designs; optimizing designs.
Cisco CCDE: Career Opportunities and Salary Potential
The professionals with the Cisco CCDE certification have a lot of career opportunities to explore. Some of the job titles that these individuals can take up include a Lead Systems Engineer, a Principal Systems Engineer, a Solutions Architect, and a Senior System Engineer. When it comes to the salary potential, it varies from one job role to another. It is also dependent on some other factors, which include your years of experience, your position, and the type of organization. Thus, the certificate holders can expect to earn an average of 125,000 per annum.
So when looking for preparing, you need Cisco CCDE certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide and complete training course to study. Open in Avanset VCE Player & study in real exam environment. However, Cisco CCDE exam practice test questions in VCE format are updated and checked by experts so that you can download Cisco CCDE certification exam dumps in VCE format.