About This Course
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate course is designed for those individuals who want to become a System Architect working on the AWS Cloud platform. It equips them with thorough knowledge and skills in architecting and deploying secure and robust apps on AWS.
The training course enables you to understand the process of optimization of AWS Cloud and how the AWS services fit in the provision of Cloud computing solutions. You also get to learn best practices with regards to the AWS Cloud platform and how to design patterns required in architecting the IT optimal solutions on the AWS infrastructure. This course is made up of consistent video instructions and guiding activities that ensure that you can effectively apply knowledge in a real-life scenario. The self-paced training with practical labs is designed to prepare the students to pass the Amazon SAA-C02 certification exam. The quizzes at the end of each section provide you with the best way to gauge your readiness for this test.
- Knowledge of AWS practitioner essentials that include AWS fundamentals, Cloud concepts, security, pricing, architecture, and support
- Experience with distributed systems
- Familiarity with basic networking principles
- Hands-on experience with multi-tier infrastructures
- Knowledge of concepts of Cloud computing
- Making architectural decisions resting on the AWS architectural general principles and best practices
- Leveraging the AWS services to ensure that you provide infrastructural solutions that are scalable, highly-available, and reliable
- Leveraging the AWS managed solution services to ensure greater resilience and flexibility within a given infrastructure
- Ensuring increased performance and reduced cost by making an efficient AWS-based framework
- Providing the AWS solutions by ensuring improved architectures by use of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Type of questions: multiple choice/single answer, multiple choice/multiple answer
- Duration: 130 minutes
- Passing score: 720 points on a scale of 100-1000 points
- Languages: Japanese, Korean, English, and Simplified Chinese
- Cost: $150
- Recertification: Every 2 years
- Defining operationally optimal architectures
- Designing cost-optimized architectures
- Defining secure architectures and apps
- Designing performant infrastructures
- Designing resilient architectures
The course is designed for those with intermediate-level knowledge of the AWS Cloud-based framework. They include Solution Architects and Solution Design Engineers.
- AWS Solution Architect
- Cloud Solution Architect
- Web Solution Architect
- Lead AWS Design Architect
It is believed that these professionals earn some of the highest salaries among the IT specialists in the USA – about $138,000 per annum.
Passing the Amazon SAA-C02 exam requires that you are keen on the training course. There are video tutorials, books/guides, and practice tests that will go a long way in making you conversant with the required objectives. Availability of simulations or practical labs is a great way of helping you practice what you have learnt. The hands-on skills will be useful in acing your exam, but most importantly, in ensuring that you have the relevant AWS expertise that you’ll need in providing architecting Cloud solutions to businesses.