Pass VMware VCP-NV 2020 Certification Exams in First Attempt Easily
Latest VMware VCP-NV 2020 Certification Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
VMware VCP-NV 2020 Certification Practice Test Questions, VMware VCP-NV 2020 Exam Dumps
Want to prepare by using VMware VCP-NV 2020 certification exam dumps. 100% actual VMware VCP-NV 2020 practice test questions and answers, study guide and training course from Exam-Labs provide a complete solution to pass. VMware VCP-NV 2020 exam dumps questions and answers in VCE Format make it convenient to experience the actual test before you take the real exam. Pass with VMware VCP-NV 2020 certification practice test questions and answers with Exam-Labs VCE files.
The VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization 2020 (VCP-NV 2020) certification is created for the individuals involved in transforming the network economy as well as security operations for the organizations. This is a confirmation that you have the ability to install, set up, and administer implementations for NSX virtual networks regardless of the existing physical architecture. You can obtain this certificate after passing the Professional VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.0 (2V0-41.20) exam.
Requirements for VMware VCP-NV 2020 certification
The candidates who qualify to sit for the VCP-NV 2020 certification test should have at least 6 months of practical experience in installing, configuring, managing, and troubleshooting data center solutions. They need to possess the knowledge of architectures, functions, and features of NSX-T. It also requires six months of experience with KVM and Linux. There is also another prerequisite of about one year operating in IT and working with VMware vSphere alongside its command line. It’s also vital to be equipped with the knowledge related to the exam topics.
Qualifying exam for VMware VCP-NV 2020 certification
To pass the VMware 2V0-41.20 exam, the students will have to answer 70 single- and multiple-choice questions within 135 minutes. The minimum defined score is 300 points, while the cost of the test is $250. This certification exam is proctored and delivered via Pearson VUE. If you do not get the pass mark the first time, you can always retake the test, but this must happen seven days after your first attempt.
The VMware 2V0-41.20 exam comes with the following topics along with their specific objectives (some areas do not have assessable objectives):
- Architecture and Technologies. The section has no tested objectives.
- Products and Solutions. To cover this topic, you need to know the details of describing the network vision for VMware Virtual Cloud, outlining NSX portfolio solutions, familiarizing with use scenarios of data center for NSX, and acknowledging the NSX value proposition as well as features. Other details covered in this area include the identification requirements for virtual and physical infrastructure targeting the data center for NSX, description of the NSX sub-systems infrastructure and components, and the ways of differentiating between control plane, management plane, and consumption plane functionalities. Another section regards defining data center terminologies for NSX-T, describing the features and architecture for Logical Switching, and describing the features and architecture for Logical Routing should be studied. The objectives to cover also include the network services for the data center for NSX-T, explaining the security infrastructure alongside the features for NSX, and identifying supported NSX-T integration platforms, such as containers, private Cloud, public Cloud, DevOps tools, hybrid Cloud, 3rd Party, etc.
- Plan and Design. This section does not have any testable objectives.
- Install, Configure, and Set Up Solutions for VMware vSphere. It captures a number of objectives that include outlining the NSX-T data center installation alongside preparation workflow, deploying and configuring the environment for it, configuring hypervisor networking, configuring and managing features for Logical Switching, and configuring and managing features for Logical Routing. Other subsections include configuring edge clusters and edge nodes for NSX-T, configuring network services, configuring security features for NSX-T, and configuring service insertion using NSX-T data center.
- Optimize and Upgrade. The section does not include any measurable objectives.
- Troubleshoot and Repair. This domain captures the ways of identifying default file locations targeting the components of NSX-T data center, comparing and contrasting the available tools needed for troubleshooting, and troubleshooting installation and configuration issues for NSX. Also, the details that are captured in it include the tasks such as troubleshooting common issues of connectivity and troubleshooting common issues for physical infrastructure.
- Administrative and Operational Tasks. This subject area comes with listing operational jobs within the environment for VMware NSX, configuring roles alongside permissions for the environment, generating log bundles, and monitoring the implementation of VMware NSX.
Career path for the holders of VMware VCP-NV 2020 certification
When it comes to the virtualization sector, VMware continues to lead the way. The result is a huge demand for those experts who can help their companies use VMware products and services. The VCP-NV 2020 certification adds value to your market. This makes it almost easy for you to find a job that matches your unique qualifications. As such, some of the positions you can go for include a Network Administrator, a Network Engineer, a Network Specialist, a Virtualization System Engineer, a Network Consultant, and a VMware Network Support Engineer.
Those Network Administrators who have the skills in VMware products are responsible for building and installing computer infrastructure, which includes hardware, VMs, and servers, while using the VMware environments like vSphere. They also carry out the configuration for operating through creating user accounts, providing and controlling network access, and managing settings for security and storage. The Network Engineers, on the other side, are responsible for optimizing network hardware along with software to ensure VMware integration. They also develop and deploy VMware solutions and virtualization of servers for Windows before they connect them to Clouds and networks. Moreover, these professionals offer technical support and provide documentation for the VMware network processes. As for the Network Consultants, they will be able to work with the clients on large-scaled data centers. They also perform network virtualization in addition to Cloud projects that consider VMware technology. They design great solutions that incorporate VMware and related products to ensure the customer requirements are fulfilled.
With the VMware VCP-NV 2020 certification and in any of the named job roles, you can expect a salary of about $94,000 per year. This figure will depend on your experience level, your organization, and your responsibilities. With more experience and higher responsibilities, you should expect to get even higher pay.
So when looking for preparing, you need VMware VCP-NV 2020 certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide and complete training course to study. Open in Avanset VCE Player & study in real exam environment. However, VMware VCP-NV 2020 exam practice test questions in VCE format are updated and checked by experts so that you can download VMware VCP-NV 2020 certification exam dumps in VCE format.