Pass Huawei Certifications Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Huawei Certification Exam Practice Test Questions,
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- H11-851 - HCNA-VC (Huawei Certified Network Associate - Video Conference)
- H12-211 - HCIA Routing&Switching
- H12-221 - HCNP-R&S-IERN (Huawei Certified Network Professional-Implementing Enterprise Routing Network)
- H12-223 - HCNP-R&S-IENPÂ (Huawei Certified Network Professional-Improving Enterprise Network Performance)
- H12-224 - HCNP-R&S Fast Track (Huawei Certified Network Professional - Routing & Switching Fast Track)
- H12-261 - HCIE-R&S (Written) (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert-Routing & Switching)
- H12-711 - HCNA-Security-CBSN (Huawei Certified Network Associate - Constructing Basic Security Network)
- H13-611 - HCNA-Storage-BSSN (Huawei Certified Network Associate - Building the Structure of Storage Network)
- H13-621 - HCNP-CUSN (Huawei Certified Network Professional - Constructing Unifying Storage Network)
- H13-622 - Huawei Certified Network Professional- Constructing Big Data Solution
- H13-629 - HCIE-Storage
- H13-811_V2.2 - HCIA-Cloud Service V2.2
- H19-301 - Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate-IP Network(Datacom)-ENU
- H19-316 - Huawei Certified Pre-sales Associate - ECC (HCPA-ECC)
- H31-211 - HCNA - Carrier IP
- H31-523 - HCIP-Cloud Computing-CDSM
- H31-611 - HCIA-SDN
Complete list of Huawei certification exam practice test questions is available on our website. You can visit our FAQ section or see the full list of Huawei certification practice test questions and answers.
Huawei Certification Practice Test Questions, Huawei Exam Practice Test Questions
With Exam-Labs complete premium bundle you get Huawei Certification Exam Practice Test Questions in VCE Format, Study Guide, Training Course and Huawei Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers. If you are looking to pass your exams quickly and hassle free, you have come to the right place. Huawei Exam Practice Test Questions in VCE File format are designed to help the candidates to pass the exam by using 100% Latest & Updated Huawei Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers as they would in the real exam.
Huawei Certification Program: Enjoy a Wide Range of Options!
The Huawei certificates are designed to equip the information and communications technology (ICT) professionals with the skills and competencies they need to function optimally in the current digital era. Its certification program complies with the organization’s Platform and Ecosystem development strategy as well as the latest trends in the domain of ICT convergence. The certificates of this vendor cover different expertise levels, including Associate, Professional, and Expert, and a variety of technical fields.
Huawei Certification Program
The Huawei certification program has three levels: Huawei Certified ICT Associate (HCIA) – the lowest level, Huawei Certified ICT Professional (HCIP) – the intermediate level, Huawei Certified ICT Expert (HCIE) – the highest level. The certificates are also categorized based on their technical domains, which are ICT Infrastructure, Platform and Service, and ICT Vertical. Each focuses on different certification levels and has a variety of individual certificates under them. Let’s take a closer look at the most popular options that are available under the Huawei program across different levels.
1. ICT Infrastructure Certifications
This certification path encompasses different domains, which include Data Center, Storage, Routing and Switching, Intelligent Computing, WLAN, Security, Transmission, Access, SDN, LTE, 5G, and Datacom. Each area has a list of certificates covering the three levels offered under the Huawei program. We will look at some of these domains and the certifications available within them.
- HCIA – Data Center: This certification is designed to validate the basic knowledge of Cloud data center technologies and architecture. The candidates for the certificate are required to develop mastery of Huawei Cloud data center software and hardware maintenance and basic operation. They also need competence in maintaining and deploying Cloud data center security, network, storage, resource virtualization, and computing. To obtain the certification, the students must pass the H13-411 exam.
- HCIA – Data Center Facility: This certification is developed to evaluate one’s competence needed to assist in configuring and operating the Data Center Facility. The applicants must be able to demonstrate their skills in Data Center Facilities, Cooling System, Power Distribution System, Fresh Air System, Monitoring and Management System, Cabling System, and Gas Fire Extinguishing System Framework. To earn the certificate, you need to take the H12-411 exam.
- HCIP – Data Center: This is a professional-level certification designed for the individuals looking to demonstrate their extensive knowledge of Cloud data center technologies and architecture. They have competence in the operation and deployment approaches to mainstream Cloud center technologies and solutions, among other skills. The candidates for this certificate must complete two qualifying exams: H13-421 and H13-422.
- HCIP – Data Center Facility Deployment: This certification is designed for those students who want to validate their knowledge and skills in installing, troubleshooting, and commissioning Huawei Data Center Facility products. The candidates for the certificate are required to pass a single exam known under the codename H12-421.
- HCIE – Data Center: The applicants for this certification must demonstrate advanced-level knowledge and skills in medium- and large-sized Cloud data center mainstream technologies and solutions. They should also have the capability for planning, designing, maintaining, and operating L2-L4 of Cloud data center, which includes security, network, storage, virtualization, and computing, among others. To get this certificate, you must take three exams: one written (H13-431), one lab (H13-432), and an oral interview (H13-433).
- HCIA – Storage: This certification is designed to equip the professionals with the understanding and mastery of storage technology trends, storage system architecture, storage service continuity solutions, basic O&M storage systems management, and storage common advanced technologies, among others. To earn it, the candidates should ace the H13-611 exam.
- HCIP – Storage: This certification is created to validate one’s knowledge and skills in storage product technologies, planning and design, management and O&M, applications and principles scenarios of storage advanced features, deployment and implementation, and storage systems troubleshooting. The learners must pass three exams, namely H13-621, H13-622, and H13-623, to obtain this certificate.
- HCIE – Storage: The applicants for this certification must demonstrate the capability for installing and configuring storage products as well as plan, design, and deploy storage solutions. To get the certificate, they must pass three qualifying exams, H13-629 (written), H13-630 (lab), and H13-631 (interview).
Routing and Switching
- HCIA – Routing and Switching: This certification is designed to validate your basic understanding of small- and medium-sized networks, which include general network technologies, implementing designs with the use of Huawei routing and switching devices, and assisting in the design of small- and medium-sized networks. The candidates must ace one qualifying exam (H12-211) to earn it.
- HCIP – Routing and Switching: The applicants for this certification must demonstrate their thorough and extensive knowledge of small- and medium-sized networks, which include independently designing these networks, implementing designs with the use of Huawei routing and switching devices, and understanding of general network technologies. The qualifying exams for the certificate are H12-221, H12-222, and H12-223.
- HCIP – Carrier IP: This certification is designed to validate the students’ skills and knowledge of common protocol principles and technologies of IP network, typical LAN, service configuration and maintenance of WANs and LANs, as well as backbone network of typical carriers’ services. To obtain the certificate, one must pass the H31-124 exam.
- HCIE – Routing and Switching: The individuals for this certification should have a thorough and comprehensive knowledge of large networks such as technologies utilized in complex medium- and large-sized networks. They should also possess competence in independently designing different enterprise networks and implementing the same with the use of Huawei routing and switching devices. To get the certificate, they must pass H12-261 (written test), H12-262 (lab exam), and H12-263 (interview).
- HCIE – Carrier IP: This certification requires that the candidates demonstrate a good command and systematic knowledge of extensive principles, applications, and advanced features of each protocol, network, technology evolution direction, and knowledge of network services and architecture of carriers, among other skills. You have to sit for three exams to earn this certificate. They are H31-161 (written), H31-162 (lab), and H31-163 (interview).
- HCIA – Security: The candidates for this certification are the engineers with the basic capability to maintain and configure medium- and small-sized enterprise information security solutions. They also have competence in achieving fundamental network security for small- and medium-sized businesses as well as fulfilling the basic needs of different security applications. To get the certificate, they must pass the H12-711 exam.
- HCIP – Security: The students for this certification must be able to demonstrate mastery in Huawei network security technologies, such as application security, network perimeter security, and terminal security, among others. They are also required to demonstrate competence in architecture design, operation, maintenance, and deployment of enterprise network security. To earn it, they have to pass three corresponding exams: H12-721, H12-722, and H12-723.
- HCIA – Intelligent Computing: This certification validates the engineers’ knowledge and skills in the intelligent computing field, which includes computing industry basis, computing system products, and architecture, as well as chip technology. The qualifying exam for this certificate is H13-211.
- HCIP – Intelligent Computing: The candidates for the certification will be required to demonstrate their skills in employing and managing intelligent computing products, such as product design and planning, intelligent operation, installation and deployment, and troubleshooting and maintenance. The required exam for this certificate is referred to as H13-221.
- HCIE – Intelligent Computing: This certification validates that the learners have insights into the intelligent computing ecosystem. It also certifies their knowledge of key applications and technologies as well as their ability to carry out solution architecture designs, system optimization, and deployment of typical scenarios for both intelligent pre-sales and after-sales technical support, among other skills. The qualifying exams for this certificate are H13-231 (written), H13-232 (lab), and H13-233 (interview).
2. Platform and Service Certifications
This certification category focuses on information transfer and ICT highway infrastructure storage. The certificates available under this path are designed to equip the professionals with the knowledge and skills in planning, maintaining, and building ICT infrastructure. The category comes with nine different domains, each with individual certifications covering different levels available under the Huawei program. We'll take a look at some of the most popular options that one can explore.
- HCIA – Big Data: This certification is aimed at the professionals looking to demonstrate their mastery of big data architecture and knowledge of its components. The candidates for this certificate must be able to utilize Huawei big data product, FushionInsight HD, and open-source Hadoop to complete fundamental big data functions. The qualifying exam is H13-711.
- HCIP – Big Data Operation & Maintenance: The applicants for this certification should have the capacity to use Huawei MRS or open-source Hadoop platform components for the development of applications in various service scenarios, which include real-time retrieval, offline batch processing, converged data warehouse, and real-time stream scenarios. To obtain the certificate, they should pass the H13-722 exam.
- CIE – Big Data-Data Mining: This certification requires that the students demonstrate their basic knowledge of mainstream technology of big data mining and multifaceted data mining methods. The learners will also be evaluated based on their ability to carry out end-to-end modeling of big data using the open-source technology platform of Huawei FushionInsight HD. To earn the certificate, you have to complete H13-731 (written), H13-732 (lab), as well as H13-733 (interview).
- HCIA – Cloud Service: This certification validates the candidates’ knowledge of Cloud service values and concepts, application and management of Huawei Cloud computing services, Huawei Cloud service ecosystem and architecture, storage devices, security services, network services, relational databases, innovative application services, and management and monitoring services, among other skills and knowledge. The qualifying exam for this certificate is known under the codename H13-811.
- HCIP – Cloud Service Solutions Architect: The certification proves that the certified individuals can take up the job roles of a Small-Sized Enterprise Cloud Architect Engineer. It also validates that the applicants know the theoretical foundation of Cloud architecture design associated with traditional apps as well as architecture design of Cloud-native applications. To get this certificate, they must pass the H13-821 exam.
- HCIE – Cloud Service Solutions Architect: The candidates for this certification must demonstrate their mastery of theories of deploying and designing scalable service architectures using Huawei Cloud. It also validates their expertise in architecture design, application reconstruction, service selection, security hardening, Cloud migration, and multi-dimensional O&M. The certificate requires that you pass three exams, including H13-831 (written), H13-832 (lab), and H13-833 (interview).
- HCIA – Cloud Computing: This certification validates one’s ability to utilize virtualization technology to develop Cloud computing and carry out fundamental Cloud computing operations. Its qualifying exam is referred to as H13-511.
- HCIP – Cloud Computing: This certification requires that the candidates develop competence and skills in deploying and managing Huawei FushionSphere Cloud OS as well as FusionAccess desktop solutions. To earn it, the learners must pass the H13-527 exam.
- HCIP – Cloud Computing – OpenStack: This certification validates your mastery in open-source OpenStack daily management as well as O&M techniques. The skills and knowledge of the practitioners will also be evaluated in medium- and large-sized OpenStack Cloud computing environments. To get it, you need to ace the H13-525 exam.
- HCIP – Cloud Computing – Container: The candidates for this certification must demonstrate their understanding and skills in open-source Docker and Kubernetes theories. They should also have O&M skills in large container Clouds. The prerequisite exam for this certificate is H13-526.
- HCIE – Cloud Computing: The applicants for this certification will be required to display their extensive knowledge of Cloud computing technologies, Cloud computing deployment, migration, O&M, backup, troubleshooting, and DR of medium- and large-sized enterprises. They should also have the capabilities to build the enterprise Cloud computing platform with the use of Huawei Cloud computing products. To obtain the certificate, the students must take three exams, namely H13-531 (written), H13-532 (lab), and H13-533 (interview).
3. ICT Vertical Certifications
This certification path focuses on typical applications in ICT, industry applications, and best practices within the industry. The candidates pursuing this track will develop cross-border skills and understanding of innovation and technology in the industry. Currently, the only certificate available under this category is HCIA – Public Safety.
- HCIA – Public Safety: The individuals for this certification must demonstrate a good understanding of the overall project scope required to take part in Safe City projects. To earn the certificate, they must pass the H41-311 exam.
The professionals with a Huawei certification can fit into a huge number of organizations. This is mainly because the certificates provided by this vendor are role-based and equip the practitioners with hands-on experience, not just theoretical knowledge. Depending on your certification track, you can explore a variety of job roles, which include a Cloud Engineer, a Cloud Architect, a Senior Engineer, a Network Engineer, a Network Analyst, and an IT Operations Manager, among others.
With 100% Latest Huawei Exam Practice Test Questions you don't need to waste hundreds of hours learning. Huawei Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Training Course, Study guide from Exam-Labs provides the perfect solution to get Huawei Certification Exam Practice Test Questions. So prepare for our next exam with confidence and pass quickly and confidently with our complete library of Huawei Certification VCE Practice Test Questions and Answers.
Huawei Certification Exam Practice Test Questions, Huawei Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our Huawei certification practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Huawei certification exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.