About This Course
If you want to gain advanced skills in designing distributed systems and applications on the AWS framework, then this professional course is for you. The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional training is designed to prepare you to pass your certification exam and become an expert in designing, deploying, and managing applications on the AWS Cloud platform.
The course equips you with hands-on skills to help you use the AWS architecture to build and deploy applications that are highly available, scalable, fault tolerant, and reliable. It consists of a series of video lectures, questions at the end of each section, and practical labs that enable you to measure your newly acquired skills in providing solutions to a real-world challenge. Both digital and classroom training options are available. You will also have access to course books and practice tests to help boost your chances of passing your Amazon SAP-C01 exam.
- Valid Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification
- Knowledge of basics of building IT-based infrastructure on the AWS platform
- Experience in designing and deploying elastic and scalable applications on the AWS framework
- Moving large data to AWS from an existing on-premises data centre
- Designing huge data stores intended for AWS Cloud
- Securing your AWS infrastructure from DDOs (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks
- Using encryption to secure data
- Protecting data that is both at rest and on transit
- Ensuring that your solutions are enhanced in terms of performance
- Selecting the most relevant mechanism to be used in the AWS deployment
- Designing and deploying dynamic applications that are scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable on the AWS platform
- Selecting the relevant AWS services in designing and deploying applications based on specified requirements
- Migrating applications on AWS that are complex and multi-tier
- Designing and deploying enterprise operations on AWS that are wide scalable
- Implementing cost-control measures
- Managing multiple AWS-based accounts for an organization
- Connecting a datacenter that is on-premise in nature on the AWS framework
- Type of questions: multiple choice with multiple response
- Duration: 170 minutes
- Languages: English and Japanese
- Cost: $300
- Recertification: Every 2 years
- Business Continuity and High Availability
- Deployment Management
- Network Design
- Cloud Migration and Hybrid Architecture
- Data Storage
- Scalability and Elasticity
The course is targeted at those who already have the experience using the AWS platform to design, deploy, and manage applications that are highly available and scalable. This training is for those architects and professionals who are already utilizing the AWS platform to provide architecting solutions.
While the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional course prepares you to handle basic architecting tasks on the AWS platform, the objective of this training is to expose you to advanced skills to help you carry out advanced tasks. Once you gain these skills, you can work as an AWS Solution Architect, a Lead Solution Architect, an AWS Data Lead or Designer, or an AWS Design Architect. These positions are known to attract relatively high salaries from $83,833 to $181,000 per annum. This means that with your hands-on professional skills, you will stand out as you open up yourself to numerous opportunities that will notably boost your career in the long term.