Pass Exin Certifications Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Exin Certification Exam Dumps & Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- ASF - EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation (EX0-008)
- CLOUDF - EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation (EX0-116)
- DEVOPSF - EXIN DevOps Foundation
- EX0-001 - ITIL Foundation (syllabus 2011)
- EX0-002 - PRINCE2 Foundation (by Exin)
- EX0-008 - Agile Scrum Foundation
- EX0-105 - Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27002
- EX0-115 - IT Service Management Foundation based on ISO / IEC 20000
- EX0-116 - Cloud Computing Foundation
- ISFS - Information Security Foundation (based on ISO/IEC 27002) (EX0-105)
- ISMP - Information Security Management Professional based on ISO/IEC 27001
- ITILF - ITIL Foundation (ITILF)
- SIAMF - EXIN BCS Service Integration and Management
- TMSTE - TMap Suite Test Engineer
Complete list of Exin certification exam practice test questions is available on our website. You can visit our FAQ section or see the full list of Exin certification practice test questions and answers.
Exin Certification Practice Test Questions, Exin Exam Practice Test Questions
With Exam-Labs complete premium bundle you get Exin Certification Exam Practice Test Questions in VCE Format, Study Guide, Training Course and Exin Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers. If you are looking to pass your exams quickly and hassle free, you have come to the right place. Exin Exam Practice Test Questions in VCE File format are designed to help the candidates to pass the exam by using 100% Latest & Updated Exin Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers as they would in the real exam.
EXIN Certifications: Choose Your Professional Path!
EXIN is a leading vendor-neutral certification and exam institute with more than one thousand accredited partners in over 165 countries of the world. Millions of professionals within the IT sector have been certified by EXIN. The institute’s innovative and flexible services allow the candidates to pursue their certificates and take the required tests from anywhere in the world. Currently, there are 101 certifications offered by this vendor covering a variety of domains, including Service Management (Agile Scrum, SIAM, DevOps, ITSM, VeriSM, etc.), Data Protection, Security Management, Data Center Management, Cloud Computing, and Cybersecurity. We will focus on some critical options that are available under the certification portfolio of this organization.
EXIN Certification Program
The EXIN certifications are differentiated depending on various factors, such as product type (certificate vs. career path), training prerequisites (mandatory vs. not mandatory), module level (Foundation, Advanced, and Expert), exam language as well as specific technical domains. Each certification has a corresponding test and unique requirements. Below we will have a closer look at the most popular EXIN options within different thematic programs.
EXIN Career Path
There are six expert-level certifications available under this track and they are designed to validate practical experience of the specialists in specific technical areas. They are:
- EXIN Certified Digital Transformation Officer: This certification is aimed at the individuals who are seeking to become a Head of Digital or a Digital Transformation Officer and pursue other digital transformation role-based careers. To obtain this certificate, the candidates must pass four exams, which include EXIN BCS Artificial Intelligence Foundation; EXIN Blockchain Foundation; EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation; VeriSM Professional.
- EXIN Certified Data Protection Officer: This certificate is designed for the professionals who have competence in information security and data privacy. The students must develop their skills and knowledge in the certification module before attempting the prerequisite exams. These include EXIN Privacy & Data Protection Foundation; EXIN Information Security Foundation; EXIN Privacy & Data Protection Practitioner.
- EXIN Certified Information Security Officer:The applicants for this certification will be required to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in the field of information security, privacy & data protection, cyber & IT security, and business continuity management. They have to complete the required exams, including EXIN Information Security Foundation; EXIN Privacy & Data Protection Foundation/EXIN Business Continuity Management; EXIN Information Security Professional; Foundation or EXIN Cyber & IT Security Foundation.
- EXIN Certified Agile Service Manager: The professionals for this certification will be equipped with the skills and knowledge required to take up the role of an Agile Service Manager. These skills would include Agile Scrum, ITSM, SIAM, and VeriSM. The focus of this option on the following areas: EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation; EXIN BCS SIAM Foundation/EXIN IT Service Management Foundation; VeriSM Professional.
- EXIN Certified Integrator in Secure Cloud Services: The certification is designed to provide the specialists with a structured way to enhance contextual knowledge to help them to become the T-shaped professionals. This certificate covers such domains as EXIN IT Service Management Foundation, EXIN BCS SIAM Foundation or VeriSM Foundation, EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation, and EXIN Cyber & IT Security Foundation.
- EXIN Certified Integrator in Agile Service Projects: The certification is intended for those individuals who want to gain the background knowledge required in the Agile project management sector. The certificate encompasses PRINCE2 or PMI or IPMA, EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation, EXIN BCS SIAM Foundation, EXIN IT Service Management Foundation, or VeriSM Foundation.
EXIN Agile Scrum
This track also has six different certifications covering the following levels: Foundation (1 cert), Advanced, (4 certs), and Expert (1 cert). Let’s discuss them in detail.
- EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation: This certificate combines Scrum practices and Agile principles. The prerequisite exam is designed to evaluate the candidates’ understanding of the key concepts of these principles and practices as well as their applications.
- EXIN Agile Scrum Master: This certification also focuses on Scrum practices and Agile principles but takes it a step further by including a practical assignment in the content. The qualifying exam will evaluate one’s competence needed to coach, enable, and facilitate a cross-functional team.
- EXIN Agile Scrum Product Owner: This certificate validates your knowledge and ability to adopt Scrum or Agile in the workplace while functioning in the role of a Product Owner.
- EXIN Agile Business Professional: The certification equips the professionals with the knowledge and skills required to apply the Agile mindset and principles across the enterprise. It encompasses the following areas: facilitating the Agile culture, optimizing business value, and expanding as well as sustaining Agile within the enterprise.
- EXIN Agile Scrum Product Owner Bridge: This certificate is intended for those students who already hold the EXIN Agile Scrum Master certification. It covers such subjects as the Agile way of thinking, managing the product backlog, complex projects, as well as adding value.
- EXIN Agile Coach: This is the only expert-level certification in this track that is aimed at the matured professionals with Agile coaching competencies. The candidates will be measured based on their ability to implement Agile coaching practices during the transition process towards Agile practices. They must go through a rigorous evaluation process to earn this certificate. The evaluation is an 8-hour practice exam that requires a thorough understanding of the scope of the certification content.
This track comes with three certifications offered at the Foundation, Advanced, and Expert levels. They are as follows:
- EXIN DevOps Foundation: This certification is designed to offer the business and IT professionals a basic understanding of DevOps. It’s a springboard to the more advanced certificates. The candidates are required to pass a single exam to get this option.
- EXIN DevOps Professional: This certificate is created to give the IT specialists the background knowledge of essential practices of DevOps. It focuses on Three Ways, maintaining security compliance, and good habits of change control. The certification is a prerequisite for EXIN DevOps Master.
- EXIN DevOps Master: This is the most advanced certification level within this track and is designed to validate the ability of the learners to develop and support sustainable work practices. The applicants for the certificate should have the skills necessary to better manage the service lifecycle and application while they facilitate collaborative teamwork.
EXIN Information Security Management ISO/IEX 27001
This track also includes three certificates covering different levels from Foundational to Expert. Let’s look at the details of these certifications.
- Information Security Foundation based on ISO IEC 27001: This certification measures one’s knowledge of the value and concepts of information security, risks, and threats. It is a foundational-level option and the learners must pass the associated exam to obtain it.
- Information Security Management Professional Based on ISO/IEX 27001: This certificate focuses on the physical, technical, and organizational aspects of information security. It measures the candidates’ knowledge and skills in implementing, reporting, and evaluating information security programs. The students must pass a single exam to get it.
- Information Security Management Expert based on ISO/IEC 27001: This certification is designed to validate the learners’ knowledge of the information security management system, which includes structuring, optimizing, and maintaining organizational security information. The prerequisite exam is made up of a presentation, an interview, and a project paper.
EXIN Cloud Computing
This track has a single certification offered at the Foundation level. It is designed to evaluate one’s basic knowledge of Cloud computing. It is a vendor-neutral certificate that covers technical knowledge as well as general management areas of Cloud computing. To earn this certification, the candidates must pass a single exam.
EXIN CCC Cloud Computing
This is another Cloud Computing certification track with two foundational-level and four advanced-level options. Let’s delve into the details of these certificates.
- CCC Cloud Technology Associate: This is a foundational-level certification that validates your background knowledge of the terminology and concepts of Cloud computing. The applicants are required to pass one exam to obtain the certificate.
- CCC Cloud Virtualization Essentials: This certificate measures the individuals’ ability to understand technical capabilities and business perspectives of virtualization technologies. It is also a foundational-level certification that comes with one prerequisite exam.
- CCC Professional Cloud Administrator: This is an advanced-level certification that is designed to validate the competence and skills that are required of a Cloud Administrator. The candidates must pass a single exam to get this certificate.
- CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager: This certification measures the learners’ competence in the fundamental skills of Cloud service management. The applicants will be required to demonstrate their understanding of how to execute new solution practices while maintaining current system performance, functions, and processes. There is only one qualifying exam for this certificate.
- CCC Professional Cloud Solution Architect: This is another advanced-level certification that evaluates the candidates’ knowledge of the essentials of Cloud architecture covering the successful development, adoption, and performance optimization within an IT organization. The students must ace the associated exam to earn the certificate.
- CCC Professional Cloud Developer: This certificate is designed to evaluate the knowledge of the specialists in the core components and emerging trends of the Cloud Developer role. To earn the certification, the learners need to pass a single exam.
EXIN BCS Artificial Intelligence
This track includes two foundational-level certifications. These are EXIN BCS Artificial Intelligence Essentials and EXIN Artificial Intelligence Foundation. The candidates should pass one exam per each certificate.
This track has four certifications, including three foundational-level and one advanced-level options. Each has specific requirements and exam prerequisites.
- VeriSM Foundation: This foundational-level certification focuses on organization goals, outcomes, and values. The candidates must develop competence in service organization, service culture, people and organizational structure, progressive practices, VeriSM model, and innovative technologies. To obtain the certificate, the students must pass the associated exam.
- VeriSM Essentials: This certification validates the individuals’ knowledge of the fundamental principles of service management. The learners will be evaluated based on their understanding of service culture, service organization, people and organizational structure, and the VeriSM model. There is a single exam that is required for getting certified.
- VeriSM Plus: The candidates for this certification must understand the impact of innovative technologies and progressive practices on modern service management. It is required that the individuals pursuing this certificate have fundamental knowledge of the general content of the certification and pass the associated exam to get certified.
- VeriSM Professional: This certificate evaluates the knowledge and skills of the candidates in translating strategic direction into successful operation environments. It measures their expertise in creating and using a management network based on the organization’s principles, governance needs, and portfolio. The applicants must pass a single exam to obtain the certification.
EXIN Cyber and IT Security
This track has a single certification in its portfolio, namely Cyber and IT Security Foundation. This certificate measures your knowledge and skills in the technical background that surrounds digital security. The applicants should be able to explain the core concepts in the IT and cybersecurity fields.
Since the EXIN certification program includes a great number of certificates, there are many career opportunities that the candidates can explore after earning their certifications. All the options of this vendor are role-based and focused on specific career paths. Some of the job titles you can pursue based on your certificate include, but are not limited to, a Migration Specialist, an Operations Manager, an Operations Specialists, an IT Manager, an IT Operator, a Data Protection Officer, and an Information Security Officer.
With 100% Latest Exin Exam Practice Test Questions you don't need to waste hundreds of hours learning. Exin Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Training Course, Study guide from Exam-Labs provides the perfect solution to get Exin Certification Exam Practice Test Questions. So prepare for our next exam with confidence and pass quickly and confidently with our complete library of Exin Certification VCE Practice Test Questions and Answers.
Exin Certification Exam Practice Test Questions, Exin Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our Exin certification practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Exin certification exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.