Pass The Open Group TOGAF OG0-093 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest The Open Group TOGAF OG0-093 Practice Test Questions, TOGAF Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 365 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Mar 26, 2021
- Study Guide 770 Pages
Download Free The Open Group TOGAF OG0-093 Exam Practice Test Questions, TOGAF Practice Test
|the open group
|the open group
|the open group
|the open group
|the open group
|the open group
Free VCE files for The Open Group TOGAF OG0-093 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest OG0-093 TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2 certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
The Open Group TOGAF OG0-093 Practice Test Questions, The Open Group TOGAF OG0-093 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with The Open Group TOGAF OG0-093 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with The Open Group OG0-093 TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2 exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with The Open Group certification TOGAF OG0-093 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Open Group is a standardized open architecture for the enterprise globally utilized by the leading organizations. The Open Group 0G0-093 exam assesses the individuals’ skills in using the framework to plan and execute projects while ensuring efficiency in the business. When you pass this test, you obtain the TOGAF 9 Certified certificate. This route is for those who want to get certified by taking a combined exam in one session.
The OG0-093 exam captures the professionals’ needs requiring a deep comprehension of the TOGAF 9 framework. This includes those working in the positions associated with architectural projects and their responsibilities related to the processes, such as planning, executing, developing, delivering, and operating projects. Also, the architects who need to be introduced to the framework are included. Though not strictly required, having an initial knowledge of the Enterprise Architecture is game changing.
The OG0-093 test includes two sections as it is a combination of the Part 1 (0G0-091) and the Part 2 (OG0-092) exams. Part 1 has 40 multiple-choice questions and lasts for 60 minutes. The passing score is 55%. Part 2 includes 8 complex scenario-based questions and has the time duration of 90 minutes. The pass mark is 60%. Both these tests will cost you $550. The candidates can take them in English or Simplified Chinese.
To get the TOGAF 9 Certified certification, the students must meet the requirements for each section of the exam. If you miss the minimum requisite score in any of the sections, you have to wait for one month to try it again. Please note that once you have completed the first part and moved to the second one, it will not be possible to come back to the questions in the first part.
Since the OG0-093 certification test combines two exams, it is important to look at the topics for each of them.
1. 0G0-091 Exam
There are 11 topics that the students should explore. They are as follows:
- Basic Concepts (3 Questions). The candidates will be focusing on the meaning of the TOGAF Standard, TOGAF documentation structure, enterprise, architecture based on the TOGAF Standard, and architecture framework.
- Core Concepts (3 Questions). This domain covers the phases of Architecture Development Method (ADM), deliverables, building blocks and artifacts, enterprise continuum, architecture repository, maintaining the capability of enterprise architecture, how to establish and maintain enterprise architecture, establishing the capability of operational architecture, and utilizing TOGAF Framework along with other frameworks.
- Introduction to ADM (3 Questions). It includes the architecture development cycle, how ADM relates to other TOGAF Standard parts, adapting ADM to the enterprise, architectural governance, organization’s architecture activity, and integration of the architecture domains for a company.
- Enterprise Continuum & Tools (4 Questions). This area deals with the enterprise continuum and its constituent parts, architecture continuum, solutions continuum, using the enterprise continuum with ADM, architecture repository, and tools standardization.
- ADM Phases (9 questions). This section covers architecture vision, business architecture, architectures for information systems, technology architecture, opportunities alongside solutions, and migration planning. Other areas include implementation governance and change management in architecture.
- ADM Guidelines & Techniques (6 Questions). This objective includes techniques and guidelines for ADM, using ADM according to a particular architectural style, architecture principles, business scenarios, gap analysis, interoperability, as well as your readiness for business management, risk management, and capacity-based planning.
- Architecture Governance (4 Questions). It captures architecture governance introduction, governance framework for TOGAF architecture, architecture board, contracts and compliance, and how to use ADM in establishing the capability of architectures.
- Architecture Views, Viewpoints, and Stakeholders (2 Questions). This subject area delves into definitions and concepts related to the system, stakeholders, concerns, architecture view, and architecture viewpoint alongside how they relate to each other. It also focuses on the creation process of the architecture view.
- Building Blocks (2 Questions). The areas to learn include the details of building blocks, building blocks for architecture and solutions, building blocks alongside ADM, and architecture patterns.
- ADM Deliverables (2 Questions). The topic covers ADM deliverables, architecture deliverables role, building blocks for architecture, architecture contract, as well as definition, principles, repository, roadmap, and vision for architecture. Other subsections include business principles, capability assessment, change request, communication plan, plan for implementing and migration, as well as tailored framework for architecture.
- Reference Models for TOGAF (2 Questions). This one concerns TOGAF TRM as architecture for foundation, reference model for integrated information architecture, and boundaryless flow for information.
2. 0G0-092 Exam
There are 8 topics that the candidates need to learn. They include the following:
- ADM Phases. This is divided into three subsections: Establishment of Projects, Definition of Architecture, and Governance. The areas that are captured include preliminary phase, architecture vision, business architecture, architecture for information systems, data architecture, application architecture, and technology architecture. Besides that, you should know about opportunities and solutions, migration planning, implementation planning, change management for architecture, and requirements management for ADM architecture.
- ADM Adaptation. This domain is all about levels, iteration, and security. It covers iteration concepts, factors that influence iteration usage, iteration cycles, architecture for enterprise security, adapting ADM security, and more.
- Architecture Content Framework. This one covers TOGAF ADM and content framework, Metamodel, Content Metamodel, and the core concepts of Metamodel.
- Enterprise Continuum. As for this topic, it touches on architecture partitioning, which includes classifying partitioned architectures and partitioning ADM. Also, you should learn about the architecture repository with the knowledge areas, such as architecture model, architecture landscape, reference library, governance log, solutions landscape, enterprise repository, architecture capability, and so on.
- Reference Models for TOGAF. This area includes TOGAF Technical Reference Models (TRM), TRM structure, and Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model (III-RM).
- Capability Framework for Architecture. Within this section, it is required to know about various technical areas, such as architecture governance, maturity models for architecture, and skills framework for architecture.
Job Roles and Earnings
TOGAF is focused on four key areas, namely, business architecture, applications architecture, data architecture, and technical architecture. Therefore, through the OG0-093 exam and its associated certification, one can apply for the positions, such as an Enterprise Architect, a Business Analyst, a Project Manager, a Data Engineer, a Software Architect, a Process Engineer, and an IT Architect. Your duties will include assisting the organization you are working with in simplifying compound technical processes while ensuring risk reduction. This will allow you to develop and move up the career ladder. The most recent report by PayScale.com indicates that these professionals can earn about $139,000 per year.
Use The Open Group TOGAF OG0-093 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with OG0-093 TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2 practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest The Open Group certification TOGAF OG0-093 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
The Open Group TOGAF OG0-093 Exam Practice Test Questions, The Open Group TOGAF OG0-093 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our OG0-093 TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2 practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our The Open Group TOGAF OG0-093 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase The Open Group TOGAF OG0-093 Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.