Pass Microsoft MO-200 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft MO-200 Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Coming soon. We are working on adding products for this exam.
Microsoft MO-200 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MO-200 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft MO-200 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MO-200 Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019) exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete Solution for passing with Microsoft certification MO-200 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
This exam is designed for the professionals looking to earn the Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel Associate (Excel and Excel 2019) certification. Microsoft MO-200: Microsoft Excel (Excel & Excel 2019) is the only qualifying test that the candidates have to pass to get certified. This exam covers one’s skills in creating and editing workbooks with multiple sheets. It also evaluates the individuals’ competence in using the graphic elements to visually symbolize data.
The candidates for this certification exam have the relevant skills and competence in creating and using the workbook, including financial statements, professional-looking budgets, and sales invoices. They also can develop data entry logs and team performance charts. They can work in different fields and their job roles are not restricted to the Information Technology field alone.
Microsoft MO-200 is an associate-level certification exam. It does not have any official requirements. However, the candidates for this test are expected to have a good understanding of the correct application of the core features of Excel. They should also have sufficient competence to independently complete some technical tasks.
The Microsoft MO-200 exam measures the expertise of the candidates in the basics of managing and creating workbooks and worksheets, creating tables, creating ranges and cells, creating objects and charts, as well as applying functions and formulas. It is a 50-minute test consisting of 40-60 questions. The exam may include different question types, including multiple choice, drag and drop, short answer, best answer, active screen, and build list, among others. Microsoft offers this test in different languages, such as English, Malaysia English, Saudi Arabia Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian, Dutch, French, Indonesian, German, Portuguese, and Korean. The registration fee for the exam is $100.
This certification test is created to evaluate the students’ expertise in a range of technical skills. These skills are covered in the exam objectives. It is recommended that the potential test takers go through the exam blueprint to review the content of the topics and subtopics of Microsoft MO-200 before attempting it. The details of the skills that will be measured in this test are highlighted below:
Workbooks and Worksheets Management: 10-15%
- Import Data into Workbooks: The candidates will need to demonstrate their skills in importing data from .csv files and .text files.
- Navigate Workbooks: This domain requires that the test takers possess the skills in searching for specific data within workbooks, inserting and removing hyperlinks, and navigating to named cells, workbook elements, and ranges.
- Format Workbooks & Worksheets: This topic requires one’s competence in modifying page setup, customizing footers and headers, and adjusting column width and row heights.
- Customize Views and Options: The applicants should be able to demonstrate their skills in customizing Quick Access toolbars and displaying formulas. They also need to have competence in modifying and displaying contents of workbooks in diverse views, freezing worksheet columns and rows, as well as modifying standard workbook components.
- Configure Content for Collaboration: This subject area measures the students’ expertise in setting a print area, configuring print settings, saving workbooks in an alternative file type, and examining workbooks for any issues.
Data Ranges and Cells Management: 20-25%
- Control Data within Worksheets: The candidates should develop the skills in filling cells with the use of AutoFill, inserting and deleting cells, inserting and deleting multiple rows and columns, and pasting data with the use of special paste options.
- Format Ranges and Cells: This topic area will measure the ability of the learners to unmerge and merge data; format cells with Format Painter; modify cell indentation, orientation, and alignment. It will also evaluate their skills in applying cell styles, wrapping text within cells, clearing cell formatting, applying number formats, and applying cell formats from a Format Cells dialog box.
- Reference and Define Named Ranges: The examinees should be able to name tables and define the named range.
- Visually Summarize Data: The individuals should have the skills in inserting Sparklines, eliminating conditional formatting, and applying in-built conditional formatting.
Tables & Table Data Management: 15-20%
- Format & Create Tables: This section measures your skills in applying table styles, creating Excel tables from the cell ranges, and converting tables to different cell ranges.
- Modify Tables: The applicants are required to demonstrate competence in inserting and configuring total rows, adding or removing table columns and rows, and configuring table style options.
- Sort & Filter Table Data: This objective covers competence in filtering records, and sorting data with multiple columns.
Operations Performance with Functions & Formulas: 20-25%
- Insert References: This domain requires the students’ skills in referencing named tables and named ranges within formulas, as well as inserting mixed, absolute, and relative references.
- Transform & Calculate Data: The test takers need to possess the skills in performing conditional operations with the use of the IF () function. They also need to demonstrate competence in carrying out a calculation with the use of the MAX(), SUM(), and AVERAGE() functions. Additionally, they should be able to count cells utilizing the COUNT(), COUNTBLANK(), and COUNTA(A) functions.
- Modify & Format Text: This topic area requires that the examinees demonstrate their skills in formatting text with the use of the RIGHT(), MID(), and LEFT() functions. It also requires one’s expertise in formatting text with the use of the UPPER(), LEN(), and LOWER(), as well as TEXTJOIN() and CONCAT() functions.
Charts Management: 20-25%
- Create Charts: The candidates should be able to create charts and chart sheets.
- Format Charts: This section requires your skills in applying chart layouts, applying chart styles, and adding alternative text to different charts for easy accessibility.
- Modify Charts: The applicants need to demonstrate their skills in adding data series to a set of charts, adding and modifying chart elements, and switching between columns and rows in source data.
The holders of this Microsoft certification can explore numerous job opportunities. They do not have to limit their career paths to the IT field. Many industries, including hospitality, manufacturing, automobile, sales and marketing, need their skills and knowledge. This means that the opportunities are limitless. Some of the job titles that these professionals can take up include an Office Manager, a Data Analyst, an Executive Assistant, an Administrative Assistant, a Business Analyst, an Operation Analyst, and a Staff Accountant, among others. The average salary for these roles is $55,000 per annum.
Use Microsoft MO-200 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MO-200 Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019) practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification MO-200 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.