Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-300 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-300 Practice Test Questions, Dynamics 365 Exam Dumps
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 372 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Jul 3, 2022
- Training Course 49 Lectures
Download Free Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-300 Exam Dumps, Dynamics 365 Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-300 certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest MB-300 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-300 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-300 Exam dumps
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-300 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MB-300 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations exam dumps questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification Dynamics 365 MB-300 exam dumps questions and answers, study guide, training course.
This certification exam is designed to measure the competence of the candidates in using basic functionality and implementation tools, configuring security, options, and processes, managing Finance & Operations data, as well as validating and supporting solutions. Passing the Microsoft MB-300 test fulfills a part of the requirements for earning the following certificates:
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate;
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate.
Please note that other exams are also required to obtain these certifications.
Target Audience and Requirements
The target candidates for the Microsoft MB-300 exam can analyze the business prerequisites and translate them into the comprehensive processes and solutions that use best practices of the industry. These professionals function as a core resource in the implementation and configuration of applications to meet the requirements of a business. They actively manage the lifecycles of apps through the use of Lifecycle Services and other Microsoft platforms and tools. Typically, the applicants for the test specialize in at least one of the feature sets of the Finance & Operations apps, such as supply chain management, finance, and manufacturing.
There are no official prerequisites for this certification test. However, the potential candidates should understand the common capabilities and features of the Finance & Operations apps. They also know how to use and configure each of them. The individuals should also understand the exam topics before attempting the test.
Exam Details and Topics
The Microsoft MB-300 exam is all about core Finance & Operations of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 domain. It is available in English and Japanese and is designed to measure one’s ability to use basic functionality and implementation tools, configure security, options, and processes, manage Finance and Operation data, as well as validate and support solutions. The test is made up of 40-60 questions and the time allocated for the completion is 120 minutes. To register for this certification exam, the students have to go through the Pearson VUE website and pay the fee of $165.
The candidates for the Microsoft MB-300 exam will be evaluated based on a set of skills and knowledge areas. It is important to understand the following domains before sitting for the test:
Using Common Functionality & Implementation Tools (15-20%):
- Identify and use the common features and functionality of the Finance & Operations apps: the applicants should be able to explain the use cases and abilities of workspaces; explain case management; explain the features and use cases of global address book; identify the report and inquiry types in default installations; explain the use cases for electronic reporting features and Business Document Management; carry out the basic actions, such as performing searches, creating and using record templates, creating filters, and saving queries;
- Explain the use cases for Power Platform services and apps: the candidates have to demonstrate competence in identifying the use cases for Power BI, Power Automate, Common Data Service, Power Apps, and Power Virtual Agents; differentiating between embedded and pinned Power BI reports.
Configuring Security, Options, and Processes (30-35%):
- Implement security: this topic requires the skills in differentiating between roles, privileges, permissions, and duties; assigning the users to the security roles according to the given scenarios; describing segregation of duties;
- Design & create workflows: this subject area covers one’s competence in explaining the use cases for workflows; designing and creating workflows; configuring workflow elements and properties; configuring queues, workflow parameters, and workflow assignment hierarchies; troubleshooting workflows; managing workflow versions; using Power Automate to expand workflows;
- Configure the organization administration features: the skills required in achieving success in this section include setting up and configuring operating units and legal entities; configuring and troubleshooting number sequences; importing or creating all relevant startup data, such as postal code data, vendor, products, and customers; creating organization hierarchies; explaining and applying user options, such as email settings, time zones, and language; configuring form setup features and print management; configuring document handling for different attachments;
- Configure the features of system administration: this domain will measure the ability of the students to explain the use cases for the Microsoft Dynamics Office add-on; configuring email; creating and maintaining email templates; integrating Power BI with the Entity store; creating, importing, and exporting personalization and publishing saved views; setting up and monitoring batch jobs and alerts.
Managing Finance & Operations Data (25-30%):
- Manage data: the individuals should be able to demonstrate their skills in describing use cases for Data Management templates and workspace; explain the types and use cases for data entities; copy configuration data between legal entities or companies through the use of the Data Management framework; explain the use cases for Dual Write features;
- Plan the migration strategy: this objective requires your competence in identifying the common migration tools and scenarios in the Finance & Operations apps; determining the scope of migration; identifying the necessary data entities and components according to the given scenarios; establishing the processes of a migration strategy, including the migration scope;
- Prepare data for migration and migrate it: this topic will measure the ability of the test takers to identify and mine source data; generate the field mapping between a target and source data structure; export or import data with the use of Data Management framework support transitions between migrated and existing systems; implement the data task automation.
Validating and Supporting Solutions (15-20%):
- Test solutions: the examinees will be required to explain the types of tools for testing; manage and automate the test cases with the use of Regression Suite Automation Tool; create the test scripts with the use of Task Recorder and upload the scripts to Azure DevOps or BPM;
- Implement Lifecycle Services tools: this area covers the skills in differentiating between the LCS roles; identifying the opportunities to reuse existing assets; managing Dynamics 365 One Version; using the LCS tools to establish, resolve, and report issues; implementing performance monitoring and the LCS tools; describing the environments types, including production, test, and sandbox.
Career Opportunities and Salary Potential
Those professionals who pass the Microsoft MB-300 exam and proceed to take other qualifying tests to obtain one of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications can explore a range of career options. Some of these include a Microsoft Dynamics Administrator, a CRM Developer, an Application Development Analyst, and a Technical Specialist, among others. The salary outlook for these job roles varies. However, the candidates can expect to get an average of $69,000 per annum.
Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-300 certification exam dumps, practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MB-300 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification Dynamics 365 MB-300 exam dumps will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-300 Exam Dumps, Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-300 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our MB-300 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-300 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-300 Exam Training Products Individually