Pass CWNP CWT-100 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest CWNP CWT-100 Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Last Update: Sep 10, 2021
Download Free CWNP CWT-100 Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for CWNP CWT-100 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest CWT-100 Certified Wireless Technician certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
CWNP CWT-100 Practice Test Questions, CWNP CWT-100 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with CWNP CWT-100 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with CWNP CWT-100 Certified Wireless Technician exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with CWNP certification CWT-100 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The CWNP CWT-100 exam evaluates the candidates’ expertise in the Basic Radio Frequency (RF) functions and hardware as well as their understanding of organizational goals. In addition, it measures their ability to identify Wireless LAN software and hardware along with the functions and features of 802.11. The individuals who excel in this test will be awarded the Certified Wireless Technician (CWT) certification.
Target Audience and Prerequisites
The target candidates for the CWNP CWT-100 exam are wireless technicians. These professionals have competence in installing APs according to a specific design document. They also have the skills in the configuration of AP for preliminary operations and connectivity assurance. They can help the users through remote communications or in-person to resolve problems.
The students for the CWT-100 test should be able to configure WLAN clients for connectivity and have a good knowledge of the configuration procedure for security settings, SSIDs, and many other adapter settings of clients. They should possess the skills required to collect information from design specification documents to effectively configure APs and troubleshoot connection issues. Additionally, they must understand the content of the exam objectives and develop competence in them before attempting the test.
Exam Details and Features
The CWNP CWT-100 exam is a 90-minute test covering 60 multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. This is an online exam that is available in the English language only. To register for this test, the candidates must pay the fee of $150. The examinees are deemed successful when they achieve a minimum of 70% of the total score. If you want to take up the job role of a CWNP Instructor, you must score a minimum of 80%.
You can find everything you need to prepare for your test online, in particular on the certification webpage. To start your preparation process, it is recommended that you download the exam objectives and thoroughly review them. This will help you better understand the knowledge and skills that will be measured in the test.
The Certified Wireless Technician (CWT) certification awarded after completing the CWT-100 exam is valid for three years. It can be renewed by passing the most recent version of the test.
Exam Topics and Subtopics
This certification exam covers five different domains. Each area is assigned a percentage to indicate the volume of questions that the test takers may expect from the exam delivery. The highlights of these topics are as follows:
Basic Characteristics of Radio Frequency (RF): 15%
- Explain the characteristics of RF signal, including phase, frequency, wavelength, and amplitude.
- Describe the signal propagation and behavior of RF. These include reflection, diffraction, refraction, absorption, gain & loss, and free space path loss.
- Understand the process of detecting the RF signal features, such as Wi-Fi scanner tools, RSSI versus dBm, client signal strength reports, and output power versus received signal strength.
- Develop fundamental RF channel plans. These include co-channel interference, regulatory constraints in channel selection, available 2.5 GHz and 5 GHz channels, and best practices for channel selection.
- Explain the fundamental differences between types of antennas, such as highly directional, Omni-directional, antenna mounting kits, and semi-directional.
- Choose the relevant external antennas when needed. These include passive antenna gain, antenna pattern charts, and antenna connectors and cables.
Features & Capabilities of WLAN Client: 25%
- Explain the types of clients and different capabilities, including laptops, desktops, mobile phones, tablets, and specialty devices such as Wi-Fi peripheral connections, IoT, video camera, printers, and so on.
- Describe the fundamental WLAN location procedures, including active scanning and passive scanning.
- Explain the fundamental steps needed within WLAN connection procedures. These cover authentication, 4-way handshake, association, and 802.1 X/EAP authentications.
- Establish the streams and channels that are supported by the client’s devices, including channel widths, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz channels, and spatial streams number.
- Configure devices for clients. This entails configuring the client’s drivers for maximum performance and configuring different client’s OS for wireless connectivity. These include Linux, Windows, Chrome OS, Mac OS, mobile phones, and tablets.
Features & Capabilities of WLAN AP: 25%
- Identify the AP capabilities & features and understand the options of configurations that are associated with them. These include single-band versus dual-band, PHY support, Guess access, Output power control, security features, and PoE support. It also entails multiple-SSID support, operational modes, internal & external antennas, and management interfaces.
- Select suitable mounting kits for specified locations for installation, including ceiling mount, wall mount, and mast/pole mount.
- Ensure the appropriate PoE provisioning as required. These cover PoE injectors, PoE switches, power levels required, and testing power availability.
- Configure an AP as detached devices. These include IP configuration, infrastructure service access, and internet access.
- Validate appropriate configuration for AP WLAN, including client connectivity, client throughput performance, and precise security settings.
802.11 Security Parameters Configuration: 15%
- Understand the standard security solutions for 802.11, including common EAP techniques, 802.1X/EAP, Personal versus Enterprise, WPA versus WPA2, and Pre-Shared Key.
- Identify unimportant legacy security technologies. These include Hidden SSIDs, WEP, MAC filtering, and Shared Key Authentication.
- Configure the security parameters within APs, including WPA-WPA2, Pre-Shared Key, 802.1X/EAP, and the RADIUS server.
- Configure the security parameters within the client’s devices, including WPA/WPA2, 802.1X/EAP, and Pre-Shared Key
Troubleshoot Regular WLAN Connection Problems: 20%
- Troubleshoot identified connectivity problems, such as feature incompatibility, driver issues, configuration errors, supplicant issues, and poor signal strength.
- Troubleshoot identified performance issues, such as interference, configuration errors, co-channel interference, and low data rates.
- Troubleshoot identified security issues, such as incorrect passphrases, configuration errors, and incompatible EAP techniques.
- Troubleshoot identified mobility issues, including configuration errors, non-implemented roaming characteristics, unsupported fast roaming techniques, and improper network settings.
Career Opportunities and Salary Outlook
With the Certified Wireless Technician certification, there are many career opportunities that the candidates can explore. Some of the job roles that are available to these individuals are a Wireless Technician, an IT Network Technician, and a Cabling Technician. The certified professionals can also explore the titles of a Network Engineer, an Information Service Technician, a Field Service Technician, and a Network Administrator, among others. The average salary that these positions can bring is around $73,000 per annum. The specialists with the advanced skills and years of experience can earn more than the average remuneration per year.
Use CWNP CWT-100 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with CWT-100 Certified Wireless Technician practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest CWNP certification CWT-100 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
CWNP CWT-100 Exam Practice Test Questions, CWNP CWT-100 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our CWT-100 Certified Wireless Technician practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our CWNP CWT-100 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.