Pass CWNP CWSP-206 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest CWNP CWSP-206 Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 60 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Sep 12, 2021
- Training Course 212 Lectures
- Study Guide 486 Pages
Download Free CWNP CWSP-206 Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for CWNP CWSP-206 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest CWSP-206 CWSP Certified Wireless Security Professional certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
CWNP CWSP-206 Practice Test Questions, CWNP CWSP-206 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with CWNP CWSP-206 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with CWNP CWSP-206 CWSP Certified Wireless Security Professional exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with CWNP certification CWSP-206 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The CWNP CWSP-206 exam is designed to validate the skills of the candidates in evaluating the vulnerability of networks as well as their competence in preventing an attack before it happens. These individuals have sufficient skills required to carry out WLAN security audits and implement solutions for compliance monitoring. This certification test will also evaluate one’s knowledge and experience in installing WIPS (Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems). The students who pass this exam will earn the Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP) certificate.
Requirements to Meet
The CWSP-206 exam and its associated certification are intended for the WLAN subject matter experts who possess the skills in creating and implementing enforceable security policies of an organization. They make use of applicable regulations, accepted best practices, as well as standards. These specialists can also recognize and mitigate different threats to networks. A Certified Wireless Security Professional also has the expertise to effectively utilize the relevant procedures and tools to maintain the continuous security of a network.
Details to Explore
CWNP CWSP-206 is a 90-minute exam with 60 multiple-choice questions. To achieve success in the test and become eligible to earn the professional-level certification, the applicants must get a minimum of 70% of the total score. If you want to become an instructor in the CWNP domain, you must score at least 80%. The cost for taking the CWSP-206 exam is $275. The registration process is done through Pearson VUE and the learners can only take the test in the English language.
The CWSP-206 exam covers skills in four domains. This certification test will measure the students’ expertise in security policy, security lifecycle management, WLAN security design & architecture, and vulnerabilities, as well as threats, & attacks. The details of these topics and their subtopics are highlighted below:
Security Policy: 10%
- Describe the security requirements for WLAN. This entails evaluating and incorporating technical, business, and appropriate regulatory policies, as well as reviewing WLAN infrastructure devices. It also covers one’s skills in involving the relevant stakeholders and reviewing client applications and devices.
- Develop security policies for WLAN. This covers competence in translating the security prerequisites to advanced policy statements and implementing the lifecycle management of security policy. It also entails ensuring the relevant support and approval for all policies and writing policies that conform to common practices.
- Ensure the appropriate training is performed for each stakeholder on security policies and continuous security awareness.
Vulnerabilities, Threats, & Attacks: 30%
- Recognize possible threats and vulnerabilities to establish the effect on WLAN and its supporting systems as well as confirm, mitigate, and resolve them. These entail using information sources to establish the current vulnerabilities to WLAN and establishing the risk and effect of identified vulnerabilities. It also covers the learners’ skills in choosing the relevant actions to protect against threats caused by vulnerabilities. The candidates should be able to explain and detect likely and regular WLAN attacks as well as implement the appropriate penetration testing techniques to establish weaknesses within the WLAN.
- Implement network monitoring to recognize potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Explain and carry out risk analysis & risk mitigation processes.
WLAN Security Architecture & Design: 45%
- Select suitable security solutions for specific implementation and ensure the installation and configuration of the same based on the policy requirements. These include selecting and implementing the relevant authentication solutions, encryption solutions, and wireless monitoring solutions. The test takers should also be able to describe 802.11 AKM (Authentication & Key Management).
- Recommend or implement the relevant wired security configurations for the support of WLAN. These include Firewalls, tunneling connections and protocols, network segmentation, layered security solutions, VLANs, ACLs, as well as physical port security within Ethernet switches.
- Implement security and authentication services, including AAA Servers, BYOD & MDM, client onboarding, RBAC, Network Access Control, and Certificate Authorities.
- Implement a secure transitioning solution, covering Pre-Shared Key – standard & per-user, 802.11rr FT, and Opportunistic Key Caching.
- Secure open networks and/or public access. These include Hotspot 2.0/Passport, Guest Access, Captive portals, and peer-to-peer connectivity.
- Implement the preventative measures necessary for regular vulnerabilities related to wireless infrastructure devices and weak security solutions. These cover misconfiguration, default/weak passwords, older SNMP protocols, Telnet-based administration interface access, as well as software/firmware updates.
Security Lifecycle Management: 15%
- Develop knowledge and implementation management skills in the security lifecycle of recognizing, evaluating, monitor, and protect. This requires competence in identifying technologies that are introduced into WLANs and evaluating the security prerequisites for the latest technologies. It also covers your skills in implementing and validating the relevant protective measures relating to the new technologies as well as monitoring and auditing new technologies for standard security compliance.
- Utilize efficient change management techniques, such as approval, notifications, and documentation.
- Use monitoring solutions information for load observation and future requirements forecasting to conform to security policy.
- Implement suitable maintenance processes, including software/code upgrades, configuration management, and license management.
- Implement efficient auditing processes to carry out an audit, evaluate results, and produce reports. These include vulnerability scans, user interviews, system log analysis, penetration testing, access controls review, and report insights to management and offer appropriate support to professionals.
It is recommended that the candidates review the exam blueprint and choose the relevant study materials to prepare for their test before taking it. The resources that you need for your exam preparation can be found on the official website.
Career Path to Follow
The certified professionals can take up different job roles in different organizations. Some of the positions that these individuals can function in include a CWSP Director of Operations, an Implementation Engineer, a Relationship Manager, a LAN Administrator, a Telecom Wireless Technician, and a Wireless Connectivity Specialist. The specialists can also explore the job titles of a Cloud Security Engineer, a Systems Engineer, a Network Engineer, and a Systems Administrator. According to PayScale.com, the candidates holding the CWSP certification can earn an average of $82,000 per annum. Note that different factors contribute to the earnings of a particular professional. The level of experience, type of organization, extra certificates, and specific job roles are some other factors that are considered when structuring the salary of an individual.
Use CWNP CWSP-206 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with CWSP-206 CWSP Certified Wireless Security Professional practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest CWNP certification CWSP-206 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
CWNP CWSP-206 Exam Practice Test Questions, CWNP CWSP-206 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our CWSP-206 CWSP Certified Wireless Security Professional practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our CWNP CWSP-206 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase CWNP CWSP-206 Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.