Pass CWNP CWS-100 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest CWNP CWS-100 Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Last Update: Sep 15, 2021
Download Free CWNP CWS-100 Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for CWNP CWS-100 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest CWS-100 Certified Wireless Specialist certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
CWNP CWS-100 Practice Test Questions, CWNP CWS-100 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with CWNP CWS-100 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with CWNP CWS-100 Certified Wireless Specialist exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with CWNP certification CWS-100 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The CWNP CWS-100 exam evaluates the knowledge and skills of the wireless marketing, sales, decision-making, and entry-level support professionals who work with 802.11 wireless networks. The applicants for this test have competence in the Wi-Fi language and standard software and hardware utilized in WLANs (wireless local area networks). The exam covers various Wi-Fi terminologies and processes, ranging from Wi-Fi client devices to radiofrequency. The successful candidates who ace the CWS-100 test are awarded the Certified Wireless Specialist (CWS) certification.
This certification exam is intended for the professionals involved in the fields, such as sales, marketing, support, as well as decision-making. There are no official requirements for taking this test but the candidates should understand the topics included in the exam syllabus. The target individuals should understand the Wi-Fi language. Although the students do not need the skills in managing and configuring WLAN, they should be able to collect information to establish the prerequisites and match specific technologies to the prerequisites for deployments.
The CWS-100 exam is an online test consisting of 60 multiple-choice and single-answer questions. The duration of the exam is 90 minutes and it can be taken in the English language only. Its cost is $150 and to achieve the passing score, the learners must attain a minimum of 70% of the total score. If you are looking to take up the job role of an Instructor, you need to achieve a minimum of 80% of the total score.
The CWNP CWS-100 exam will evaluate the expertise of the candidates in the fundamental RF functions and hardware. It will also measure their ability to identify different functions and features of 802.11 and Wireless LAN Software & Hardware. Additionally, it will assess their understanding of organizational goals. The details of the domains covered in this certification test are as follows:
Understanding the Basics of RF Functions & Hardware: 15%
- Identifying the characteristics of RF, including Amplitude, Wavelength, frequency, and RF waves.
- Describing the fundamental behaviors of RF, including Absorption, Reflection, and Signal Strength.
- Understanding the types of antenna: Omni-directional, High directional, Semi-directional, and internal versus external.
Identifying the Functions & Features of 802.11: 30%
- Identifying the frequency of the bands utilized, which may include 60 GHz-802.11ad, 2.4 GHz-802.11b/g/n, sub-1 GHz-802.11ah, and 5 GHz-802.11a/n/ac.
- Establishing the characteristics of Physical Layer, including data rates, supported technologies, and bands used.
- Choosing the relevant channels, comprising standard channel selection mistakes and channel selection best practices.
- Establishing the factors affecting WLAN (wireless LAN) performance, including required features, coverage prerequisites, capacity prerequisites, and poor implementation and configuration.
- Describing the fundamental differences between WPA2 and WPA security. These include encryption, authentication & key management, and personal versus Enterprise.
- Explaining the characteristics of enhanced functions of 802.11, including mesh, SISO versus MIMO, backward compatibility, Quality of Services, and Dynamic Rate Switching.
Identifying Wireless LAN Software & Hardware: 30%
- Identifying the capabilities and features of AP. These include PHY support, guest access output power control, single-band versus dual-band, security features, operational modes, management interfaces, multiple-SSID support, PoE support, as well as external & internal antennas.
- Explaining management systems of AP, including autonomous, management systems, cloud, and controller.
- Explaining the capabilities of client devices. This covers one’s competency in PHY support, supported security alternatives, support for MIMO, supported security options, and supported channels in 5 GHz.
- Establishing when PoE (Power over Ethernet) should be utilized.
- Describing the prerequisites of secure and fast roaming for the non-technical professionals. These include the latency prerequisites for streaming communications, key caching techniques, and pre-authentication.
- Understanding the fundamental prerequisites for voice-over WLAN, which include latency, signal strength, and jitter.
- Establishing the best solutions for guest access and BYOD, including captive portals, user provisioning, and software & device control solutions.
Understanding Organization Goals: 25%
- Understanding problems with common vertical markets. The examinees should know standard enterprise offices, hospitality, healthcare, retail, conference centers, government, education, and temporary deployments. It also covers their skills in industrial, public Wi-Fi, as well as Home Office/Small Office.
- Collecting information on existing networks, including network diagrams, PoE availability, neighbor networks, Wi-Fi implementations, and available network services.
- Identifying capacity and coverage needs. The candidates should be able to explain coverage areas and capacity zones.
- Explaining applications in use and client devices. These include real-time applications, data-intensive applications, standard applications, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, desktops, and specialty devices.
- Explaining the need for bridge links and outdoor coverage networks. The questions from this domain will measure your skills in bride link distance and prerequisite throughput, use cases for outdoor access, and outdoor areas that need coverage.
- Explaining security constraints. This requires an understanding of industry guidelines and standards, organizational policies, and regulations.
- Identifying access types and use cases, public Wi-Fi, authorized users, and on-boarded guest access.
- Matching the organization goals with WLAN functions & features.
It is important to understand these topics and develop competence in them before attempting the certification exam. All the resources that you require to prepare for the test are available online. To get started with the preparation process, download the exam objectives from the official webpage and thoroughly review them. You can also find extensive training tools on the CWNP website.
Career and Salary Potential
It is a fact that the certified professionals in the IT field have a better chance of landing their preferred job than their non-certified counterparts. This means that with a certification from a respectful vendor like CWNP, you can establish a rewarding career and grow in it at a fast pace. The candidates who pass the CWS-108 exam can look forward to taking up lucrative job titles. Some of the most popular job roles for this certificate include a Customer Solution Specialist, a Retail Specialist, a Control System Specialist, a Warehouse Specialists, a Senior Support Specialist, a Security Specialist, a DevOps Engineer, a Network Specialist, and an Implementation Specialist, among others. The average salary for these positions is $77,000 per annum. Some individuals with the advanced-level skills and years of experience can earn above the average. In addition, the type of organization where you work will determine the actual remuneration that you get.
Use CWNP CWS-100 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with CWS-100 Certified Wireless Specialist practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest CWNP certification CWS-100 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
CWNP CWS-100 Exam Practice Test Questions, CWNP CWS-100 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our CWS-100 Certified Wireless Specialist practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our CWNP CWS-100 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.