Pass CWNP CWNA-108 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest CWNP CWNA-108 Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 60 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Sep 18, 2021
- Training Course 423 Lectures
- Study Guide 1555 Pages
Download Free CWNP CWNA-108 Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for CWNP CWNA-108 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest CWNA-108 Certified Wireless Network Administrator certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
CWNP CWNA-108 Practice Test Questions, CWNP CWNA-108 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with CWNP CWNA-108 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with CWNP CWNA-108 Certified Wireless Network Administrator exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with CWNP certification CWNA-108 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
CWNP CWNA-108 is a qualifying exam for obtaining the Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) certificate. This is an entry-level option for the enterprise Wi-Fi professionals in the CWNP certification program. Earning this certificate can act as a springboard to more advanced paths, including security, analysis, design, and network expert tracks.
Target Audience & Prerequisites
The target candidates for the CWNA-108 exam should have a fundamental understanding of the basics of the wireless technology. They understand how WLAN functions and how it is managed daily. These individuals also possess the skills in installing, troubleshooting, maintaining, and configuring wireless networks in the enterprise or small business deployments.
This is a foundational-level certification exam that the applicants should pass if they want to pursue the advanced options. It has no strict requirements, but the potential candidates must study its objectives before attempting the test. Additionally, the individuals should have the fundamental knowledge of networking, including cabling, routers, and switches, among others. They should also possess an understanding of TCP/IP. It is recommended that they have a minimum of one year of practical experience in wireless LAN technologies.
CWNP CWNA-108 is a 90-minute exam containing 60 multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. The registration process for the test is done through Pearson VUE, and you have to select a center that is closest to you to sit for this exam. The registration fee is $225, and the students can take this certification test in English.
The CWNA-108 exam covers a variety of objectives, so it is crucial to understand their details before you sit for the test. The applicants must gain a minimum of 70% of the total score. However, if you are an instructor, you must earn at least 80% to get the certification. Everything you need to prepare and pass this exam is available at your fingertips.
The CWNA-108 exam covers seven knowledge domains. Each of these areas has detailed topics and subtopics that must be understood to improve your performance in the certification test. The highlights of these sections are as follows:
RF Technologies: 15%
This is the first topic to deal with that will evaluate the following skills that you need to possess:
- Identify and describe the basic attributes of Radio Frequency (RF) and RF behaviors: The concepts covered in this area include multipath & RF interference, attenuation, amplification, return loss, gain & loss, free space path loss, and absorption, among others;
- Apply the fundamental concepts of the Radio Frequency measurement and mathematics: This subtopic focuses on Watt & milliwatt, RSSI, SNR, Decibel, Noise floor, dBm & dBi, as well as EIRP;
- Establish RF signal attributes to antennas: This means that you should know about passive gain, MINO, radio chains, polarization, beamwidths, transmit beamforming, passive gain, spatial multiplexing, and maximal ratio combining;
- Describe and use the functionality of the RF antennas, accessories, and antenna systems: The area includes highly directional antennas, Omni-directional and semi-directional antennas, RF connectors & cables, Antenna orientation, grounding wires/rods, and Lightning arrestors.
WLAN Standards & Regulations: 20%
In this domain, you will need to learn the following details to succeed in answering the exam questions:
- Describe the functions of WLAN and the networking industry enterprises: These details cover IETF, Wi-Fi Alliance, and Regulatory agencies and domains;
- Describe and use different PHY solutions of IEEE 802.11-2016 standard based on the amendment, including supported channel widths, spatial streams, and data rates;
- Understand the technologies of spread spectrum and MCS (Modulation & Coding Schemes), as well as learn about DSSS, QAM, BPSK, OFDM, QPSK, and OFDMA & Resource Units;
- Classify and apply the functional concepts of 802.11 WLAN: The skill areas will include Throughput versus Data Rate, Guard Interval, Primary channels, Bandwidth, and Adjacent non-overlapping & overlapping channels;
- Explain the OSI model layers that are impacted by the 802.11-2016 amendments and standard;
- Identify and conform to the regulatory domain constraints and prerequisites;
- Describe the fundamental user case settings for the 802.11 wireless networks.
WLAN Devices and Protocols: 20%
The next section is all about the measurement of the following skills:
- Explain the functions and elements that structure the 802.11 wireless service site;
- Define the terminology associated with 802.11 PHY and MAC;
- Identify and describe the frame format for MAC;
- Identify and describe the functions of three core 802.11 frame formats;
- Describe the process that is utilized in locating and connecting to WLANs;
- Describe the 802.11 channel access techniques;
- Describe the operations of 802.11 MAC;
- Install and select WLAN devices, management, and control as well as explain their features.
WLAN Design Concepts & Network Architecture: 15%
This module will cover the following knowledge that you need to gain before going for the certification test:
- Explain and execute PoE (Power over Ethernet) 802.3bt, 802.3at, AND 802.3af;
- Define and explain the advantages, constraints, and differences of various wireless LAN architectures;
- Explain the design considerations for standard deployment settings within wireless, including roaming considerations, coverage prerequisites, capacity, security, and throughput;
- Demonstrate the awareness of fundamental proprietary features within wireless networks;
- Establish and configure the required network services that support a wireless network.
Network Security for WLAN: 10%
Here a potential candidate needs to prepare for the following objectives:
- Establish the options of weak security that are not needed within enterprise WLANs;
- Establish and configure efficient security mechanisms designed for enterprise WLANs;
- Understand the fundamental security enhancements in WPA2 versus WPA3;
- Understand the fundamental concepts of OWE (Opportunistic Wireless Encryption), WPA3, and improvements compared to WPA2;
- Explain basic security tools and options utilized within wireless networks.
RF Validation: 10%
In the framework of this topic, it is required to know the following:
- Validate and document the design requirements that are met, including throughput, coverage, connectivity, and roaming with post-implementation validation surveys;
- Identify the sources of an RF interference;
- Carry out application testing to certify the performance of WLAN;
- Understand and utilize the fundamental features of validation tools.
WLAN Troubleshooting: 10%
In the last domain, your following skills will be tested:
- Explain and use basic troubleshooting tools utilized within WLANs;
- Establish and troubleshoot basic wireless problems.
Those candidates who pass the CWNA-108 exam will be awarded the Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) certification. There are numerous opportunities that the certified professionals can explore. Some of the job titles that are tailored for this certificate include a Network Engineer, a System Engineer, a Senior Network Administrator, and a Network Administrator, among others. The salary range for these positions is between $71,000 and $102,000 per annum.
Use CWNP CWNA-108 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with CWNA-108 Certified Wireless Network Administrator practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest CWNP certification CWNA-108 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
CWNP CWNA-108 Exam Practice Test Questions, CWNP CWNA-108 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our CWNA-108 Certified Wireless Network Administrator practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our CWNP CWNA-108 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase CWNP CWNA-108 Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.