Pass CWNP CWDP-303 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest CWNP CWDP-303 Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 60 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Sep 10, 2021
- Study Guide 521 Pages
Download Free CWNP CWDP-303 Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for CWNP CWDP-303 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest CWDP-303 Certified Wireless Design Professional certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
CWNP CWDP-303 Practice Test Questions, CWNP CWDP-303 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with CWNP CWDP-303 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with CWNP CWDP-303 Certified Wireless Design Professional exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with CWNP certification CWDP-303 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The potential candidates for the CWNP CWDP-303 exam are the professionals with the relevant skills in designing enterprise networks. These individuals know WLANs protocols and architecture and also have competence in conducting an extensive site survey, validating the designed network, and designing end-to-end security.
Those applicants who pass the CWDP-303 exam are awarded the Certified Wireless Design Professional (CWDP) certification. Undoubtedly, it is one of the reputable certificates in the field of IT. Additionally, it counts towards the prerequisites for obtaining the CWNE certification.
The individuals who plan to sit for the CWNP CWDP-303 exam are the professionals with the skills and competence in managing the lifecycle of the whole WLAN design. These include the definition, design, diagnosis, and deployment of this WLAN design. These specialists have advanced their skills in collecting the relevant requirements and information, creating the design, and implementing a network. They also have competence in optimizing and validating processes to ensure that objectives are attained.
When it comes to the official requirements that an individual is required to fulfill, you should know that the valid and current CWNA certification is the main prerequisite for CWDP. With CWNA, the candidates can progress to pass the CWDP-303 exam. In addition, their CWNA certificate will be renewed after getting this professional-level certification.
CWNP CWDP-303 is a 90-minute test consisting of 60 multiple-choice questions. The exam can only be taken in the English language and at any Pearson VUE testing center. To earn the associated certification, the students must attain at least 70% of the total score in the exam or at least 80% if they are an instructor. Suffice to mention that the validity of this certificate is three years, and the specialists can recertify after this period by taking the current CWDP test.
The CWDP-303 test is developed based on the subject matters identified by the Job Task Analysis, which includes wireless networking experts and other professionals. The candidates must start their preparation process from the knowledge of the exam objectives. You can find the comprehensive details of these domains in the exam blueprint. The highlights of these topics are as follows:
Identification of WLAN Specifications (25%)
This subject area is designed to equip the learners with the specific knowledge that will be evaluated in the certification exam. These include the following technical domains:
- Gather and utilize the business prerequisites: These include user requirements, industry compliance, regulatory compliance, and business use cases & justification;
- Gather, identify, and utilize the technical prerequisites: These cover location services as well as signal, strength, latency, security, capacity, and voice-over WLAN prerequisites. Also, you should know about the requirement areas, bridge link prerequisites, and WLAN upgrade prerequisites;
- Establish design constraints: These focus on the areas, such as Aesthetics, Budget, time and architectural constraints, vendor selection, access restrictors, mounting restrictions, and safety code & building codes;
- Gather, utilize, and deliver necessary documents where appropriate: These knowledge areas include validated floor-plans, site survey deliverables, network diagrams, and existing wireless system data. It also covers the existing AP locations, previous design & survey documentation, existing cable drop locations, existing cabling standards, and switch capabilities & capacity. You should know about the following areas: network closet location, PoE capabilities & power budget, existing network services, and existing wireless system data;
- Identify the prerequisite areas, which include crucial metrics for every prerequisite: These include client device types, capacity, security settings, applications & their prerequisites, as well as WLAN and SSIDs profiles, among others;
- Execute efficient project management, which covers statement of work, role definition, non-disclosure agreements, resource management, and project plans.
WLAN Design (45%)
The knowledge areas that will be evaluated in this topic are highlighted below:
- Identify architectures of WLAN and choose the relevant architecture for design: These include controller-based, autonomous/standalone APs, Dynamic radio management, Cloud-based & local WNMS, and software-defined radio;
- Develop design and correspond with the relevant stakeholders for design: This area covers the skills in different areas, including using WLAN design software, choosing and utilizing relevant tools for design projects, and performing pre-designed site surveys when appropriate;
- Develop, distribute, and correspond on the design documentation, including design report, bill of materials, and physical installation guide.
WLAN Deployment (10%)
The potential candidates must demonstrate competence in their ability to deploy WLAN. The skills that will be measured in this domain include the following:
- Ensure adequate knowledge and execution of the design documentation, including implementation of meetings, distributing documents to the relevant stakeholders, and choosing qualified implementation teams when appropriate;
- Perform optimization and validation tasks in the process of deployment: This includes verifying the appropriate AP installation location, verifying aesthetic prerequisites, and PoE provisioning prerequisites are fulfilled;
- Perform or suggest necessary deployment tasks: This will measure your skills in understanding and performing installation procedures for various WLAN architectures, and Installation processes for autonomous APs, controller-based APs, Cloud-based APs, and WNMS APs.
Optimize & Validate WLAN (20%)
This section will measure various skill areas, which include the following:
- Perform RF Validation surveys: This covers the individuals’ abilities in ensuring coverage and capacity prerequisites and measuring CCI impact;
- Perform testing for client performance, including connectivity, application, and roaming testing;
- Suggest or/and perform suitable physical adjustments, including Antenna locations and AP locations;
- Suggest or/and carry out the relevant configuration adjustment, which includes R channel selection, Transmitter R output power, and RF channel bandwidth;
- Choose remediation resolutions for issues identified within post-validation: These issues include the RFF coverage, QoS, client connectivity, capacity, security configuration, and resolving of the interference problems;
- Execute hand-off and knowledge transfer: These include support staff training, end-user training, final meeting, and solution documentation & assets.
The professionals who pass the CWNP CWDP-303 exam and obtain the Certified Wireless Design Professional (CWDP) certification can work in different job roles. Some of them include an Implementation Engineer, a Network Support, a Wireless Engineer, a Local Manager, a Storage & Hardware Network Engineer, a Wi-Fi Network Engineer, a Network Engineer, a Cloud Security Specialist, and a Firewall Network Engineer.
The salary outlook for the certificate holders is an average of $78,000 per annum. Different factors make up the considerations for the specific paycheck that one earns, and the certification is one of them. The experience level and the recruiting organization will also contribute to the actual remuneration package of a certified professional.
Use CWNP CWDP-303 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with CWDP-303 Certified Wireless Design Professional practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest CWNP certification CWDP-303 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
CWNP CWDP-303 Exam Practice Test Questions, CWNP CWDP-303 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our CWDP-303 Certified Wireless Design Professional practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our CWNP CWDP-303 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase CWNP CWDP-303 Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.