Microsoft Azure IoT AZ-220 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Azure IoT AZ-220 Exam dumps
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft Azure IoT AZ-220 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft AZ-220 Microsoft Azure IoT Developer exam dumps questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification Azure IoT AZ-220 exam dumps questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft AZ-220: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer exam is designed to validate the knowledge and skills of the applicants in the development of Cloud & edge components within the Azure IoT solution. Those individuals who pass this test successfully are awarded the Microsoft Certified: Azure IoT Developer Specialty certificate. The potential candidates for the exam must demonstrate competence in implementing designs for the Azure IoT solutions. These include device topology, debugging, security, and connectivity. It also covers the solutions to transform, monitor, and manage data pipelines that are IoT-related.
Potential Candidates and Main Requirements
The target audience for this certification exam is Azure IoT Developers. These professionals manage the configuration, maintenance, and set up of device lifecycle with the use of Cloud services as well as other tools. They implement different designs or the Azure IoT solutions. These include device topology, security, debugging, and connectivity. They also work with the stakeholders, including data engineers, to ensure business integration success.
The candidates for Microsoft AZ-220 should have the competence and practical experience in the implementation of Azure services that make up an IoT solution. They include data storage options, platform-as-a-service options, data processing, and data analysis. You should also have the ability to identify the configuration settings for the Azure IoT service within a code portion of the IoT solution. You need to possess the capacity to carry out identified IoT coding tasks in one of the Azure-supported languages, such as Python, C, C#, or Node.
Exam Structure/Format and Its Content
The Microsoft AZ-220 exam measures the students’ skills in implementing IoT solution infrastructures, among other things. The first step towards registering for the test is to create a Microsoft account. Next, you need to pay the exam fee of $165 and schedule your test with Pearson VUE. The candidates can expect 40-60 questions in different formats that should be cleared within 180 minutes. The types of questions may include drag and drop, case studies, active screen, build list, short answer, best answer, and multiple choice. The required score to pass this certification exam is 720 points out of 1000. This Microsoft test can be taken in English, Korean, Japanese, or Simplified Chinese.
The Microsoft AZ-220 test measures your skills in a range of various domains. The candidates must develop competence in different topics covered in this certification exam. The details of these areas are highlighted below:
Implement IoT Solution Infrastructure: 15-20%
- IoT Hub Creation and Configuration – The candidates need to develop competence in creating IoT Hub, configuring the device twin and IoT Hub tier & scaling as well as registering a device;
- Build Communication & Messaging for Devices – This area requires that the individuals demonstrate the skills in building messaging solutions with SDKs and implementing device-to-Cloud and Cloud-to-device communications. Additionally, it covers the skills in connecting to IoT Hub with TLS server certificates and configuring file upload for different devices;
- Physical IoT Devices Configuration – The learners should build their skills in configuring device networking, connectivity, and topology. They should also be able to suggest a suitable protocol according to device specifications.
Manage & Provision Devices: 20-25%
- Device Provisioning Service Implementation – This domain covers the skills in the creation of Device Provisioning Service and new enrollment within DPS. It also focuses on your expertise in linking IoT Hub to DPS as well as managing allocation policies with the use of Azure Functions;
- IoT Devices Management with IoT Hub – The students should demonstrate the skills in operating device lists with the IoT Hub device registry. It also requires competence in modifying device twin properties and tags as well as setting up Automatic Device Management for IoT devices in scale;
- Develop Solutions with IoT Central – The test takers need competence in monitoring devices, defining operator’s views, adding and managing devices from IoT Central, and monitoring application health with metrics. This objective also measures their skills in configuring actions and rules within Azure IoT Central and running IoT Central roles.
Implement Edge: 15-20%
- IoT Edge Device Set-up & Deployment – This section requires the examinees’ skills in creating device identity within IoT Hub and deploying a single IoT device to IoT Edge. The candidates have to develop the skills in creating IoT Edge devices deployment and installing container runtime within IoT devices, as well as defining and implementing deployment manifest and updating the security runtime and daemon. You should also have a good understanding of IoT Edge automatic deployments and be able to deploy across constrained devices;
- Modules Development – This subject area requires your ability to create and configure an Edge module as well as deploy it over an Edge device. The individuals should also be able to publish the IoT Edge modules to the Azure Container Registry. They also need the relevant skills in debugging the Edge modules within the development environment;
- IoT Edge Device Configuration – This domain covers the skills in implementing and configuring offline support, module-to-module communication, and Industrial IoT solutions using modules, like OPC and Modbus. The potential candidates also need a capacity in deploying and selecting relevant gateway patterns.
Operate Data: 15-20%
- Routing Configuration within Azure IoT Hub – You should develop the skills in implementing message enrichment within IoT Hub and integrating with Event Grid. This topic also requires your ability to define and evaluate routing queries as well as configure IoT Device messages routing to endpoints;
- Stream Processing Configuration – It is vital to have the capacity in creating the Stream Analytics Edge module and ASA for stream and data processing for IoT data. It also requires the skills in configuring Stream Analytics outputs and filtering & processing IoT data with Azure Functions;
- IoT Solution Configuration for TSI (Time Series Insights) – This objective covers the learners’ skills in implementing solutions that handle time-stamped data and telemetry. It also focuses on their expertise in creating an Azure TSI environment as well as connecting TSI and IoT Hub.
Monitor, Optimize, & Troubleshoot IoT Solutions: 15-20%
- Health Monitoring Configuration – This subsection requires your knowledge of the configuration of the metrics within IoT Hub, usage of the Azure Policy definition for IoT Hub, and visualization & querying of tracing with IoT Hub;
- Device Communication Troubleshooting – This area measures the applicants’ skills in troubleshooting device connects and disconnects, establishing maintenance communication, and validating device twin tags, properties, and direct techniques;
- Testing and Diagnostics of End-to-End Solutions – The candidates need to demonstrate competence in conducting stress and performance testing, and estimating the capability required for an individual service within a solution.
Implement Security: 15-20%
- Device Authentication Implementation within IoT Hub – The individuals should be able to select suitable forms of authentication, manage symmetric keys, and X.509 certificates for devices;
- Device Security Implementation with DPS – This section measures the ability to manage and generate x.509 certificates for IoT devices, generate TPM endorsements key for devices, and configure various attestation mechanisms using DPS;
- Azure Defender Implementation for IoT – This area covers the details of creating security modules, configuring modules, and enabling Azure Defender within Azure IoT Hub.
Career Path and Earning Potential
Those professionals who pass the Microsoft AZ-220 exam will earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure IoT Developer Specialty certification, which will open a lot of new opportunities. They can take up the job roles of a Software Engineer, a Technical Specialist Manager, an IoT Technical Specialist, and a Principal Researcher, among others. The average salary for these individuals is $70,000 per annum.
Use Microsoft Azure IoT AZ-220 certification exam dumps, practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with AZ-220 Microsoft Azure IoT Developer practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification Azure IoT AZ-220 exam dumps will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.