Pass Microsoft MCSD 70-483 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft MCSD 70-483 Practice Test Questions, MCSD Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Coming soon. We are working on adding products for this exam.
Microsoft MCSD 70-483 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MCSD 70-483 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft MCSD 70-483 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft 70-483 MCSD Programming in C# exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete Solution for passing with Microsoft certification MCSD 70-483 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft 70-483 exam is designed to evaluate the specialists’ knowledge and skills in a range of various technical and programming tasks. These include managing events and program flow, handling exceptions and errors, threading and asynchronous programming, as well as data validation and data collections such as LINQ. The candidates for this test are also required to have a good understanding of decision and iteration statements, arrays and collections, classes and methods, and variables, expressions, and operators.
Prerequisites for Taking Microsoft 70-483 Exam
The target audience for this test is the developers with a minimum of one year of experience in programming critical business logic for different types of applications, software platforms, and hardware with the use of C# programming skills.
The 70-483 certification exam has no official requirements. However, you should understand its topics and develop hands-on experience before taking this test. It is also recommended that the applicants have at least one year of programming experience, especially with C#.
Features of Exploring Microsoft 70-483 Exam
The Microsoft 70-483 test is part of the requirements for earning the MCSA: Universal Windows Platform and MCSA: Web Applications certificates. The vendor doesn’t reveal the details of its exams, but on the basis of the previous students’ experience, this one has about 40-60 questions and lasts for 120 minutes. The question types vary from one test to another and may include drag and drop, short answer, active screen, multiple choice, case studies, best answer, build list, and mark review. To take the exam, you must pay the fee of $165. This applies to a single delivery, which means that if you do not pass it on your first try, you have to pay another fee for a subsequent retake. You can sit for the 70-483 test in English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, German, French, Portuguese (Brazil), or Japanese. Registration for this certification exam is done through the Pearson VUE platform but you must have a Microsoft account before you can register for the test.
Topics Covered in Microsoft 70-483 Exam
The Microsoft 70-483 exam covers four different topic areas. The individuals must study and develop competence in these subjects before taking the test to improve their performance. The highlights of the objectives are listed below:
Managing Program Flow (25-30%):
- Implement multi-threading & asynchronous processing: the candidates should know how to utilize Task Parallel Library; create continual tasks; utilize async and hold for keywords; spawn threads using ThreadPool; unblock UI; manage data using concurrent collections.
- Manage multi-threading: this requires skills in synchronizing resources; implementing locking; canceling long-running tasks; implementing thread-safe techniques to handle race obligations.
- Implement program flow: this covers iterating across collections and array items; evaluating expressions; programming decisions with the use of switch statements, if/when, and operators.
- Create & implement callbacks and events: this requires one’s skills in creating event handlers; using built-in delegate types for the creation of events; creating delegates; lambda expressions; anonymous techniques; and subscribing and unsubscribing to and from events.
- Implement exception handling: this requires skills in handling exceptions; using catch statements; implementing try-catch-finally backs; using the base class of exceptions; handling inner exceptions; creating custom exceptions; handling aggregate exceptions.
Creating & Using Types (25-30%):
- Create types: this includes the learners’ skills in creating value types; creating reference types; creating named and optional parameters; creating overridden techniques; creating indexed properties.
- Consume types: the skills required include boxing and unboxing to convert value types; converting types; casting types; ensuring interoperability with code accessing COM APIs.
- Enforce encapsulation: this covers enforcing encapsulation with the use of properties; enforcing encapsulation with explicit interface implementation; enforcing encapsulation using accessors.
- Create & implement the class hierarchy: the skills covered include designing and implementing interfaces; inheriting from base classes; creating and implementing the classes based on IEnumerable; IComparable; IUnknown; IDisposable interfaces.
- Find, create, and execute types at runtime using reflection: the applicants should have expertise in creating and applying attributes; reading attributes; generating code at runtime using CodeDom and Lambda expressions; using types from the System. Reflection namespace.
- Manage the Object lifecycle: this requires your skills in implementing IDisposable; managing unmanaged resources; managing IDisposable using the Using statement; managing garbage collection and finalization.
- Manipulate strings: this covers the following competencies: manipulating strings using StringBuilder, StringReader, and StringWriter classes; enumerating string techniques; searching strings; using strings interpolation; formatting strings.
Debugging Applications & Implementing Security (25-30%):
- Validate application input: the candidates should have the required skills to validate JSON data; select the appropriate data collection types; measure regular expressions to certify input formats; manage data integrity; utilize built-in functions to certify content and data type.
- Perform asymmetric and symmetric encryption: this covers skills in selecting appropriate encryption algorithms; managing and creating certificates; implementing key management; hashing data; encrypting streams; implementing the System.Security namespace.
- Manage assemblies: the skills covered within this subtopic contain signing assemblies with strong names; putting assemblies in global assembly cache; implementing side-by-side hosting; creating WinMD assemblies.
- Implement diagnostic in applications: this requires skills in implementing tracing and logging; creating and monitoring performance counters; writing to event logs; profiling applications.
- Debugging applications: this covers skills in creating and managing pre-processor directive; selecting relevant build type; managing program database files.
Implementing Data Access (25-30%):
- Perform I/O Operations: the test takers should be able to read and write streams and files; read and write from networks using classes within the System.Net namespace; implement asynchronous I/O operations.
- Consume data: this requires skills in retrieving data from databases; updating data in databases; consuming XML data and JSON; retrieving data using web services.
- Query and manipulate objects and data using LINQ: the students need to have abilities to query data using operators; create technique-based LINQ queries; choose data with anonymous types; query data with query comprehension syntax; force execution of queries; read, create, modify, and filter data structures with LINQ to XML.
- Store and retrieve data from collections: this requires that the examinees know how to store and retrieve data with dictionaries, lists, arrays, queues, and sets; select collection types; remove and add items from collections; initialize collections; implement collection interfaces; implement custom collections; utilize non-typed and typed collections.
- Serialize and deserialize data: the skills required covers using binary serialization, XML Serializer, Data Contract Serializer, custom serialization, and JSON Serializer to serialize and deserialize data.
Job Roles Associated with Microsoft 70-483 Exam
Passing Microsoft 70-483 and the associated exams leads to the award of MCSA: Universal Windows Platform and MCSA: Web Applications. The candidates with any of these certifications can take up one of the following job roles: a Software Developer, a Windows App Developer, a Quality Engineer, or a Platform Developer. The salary range for these professionals is between $74,000 and $138,000.
Use Microsoft MCSD 70-483 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with 70-483 MCSD Programming in C# practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification MCSD 70-483 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.