Pass CompTIA A+ 220-1002 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest CompTIA A+ 220-1002 Practice Test Questions, A+ Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 484 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Aug 4, 2021
- Training Course 104 Lectures
- Study Guide 2287 Pages
Download Free CompTIA A+ 220-1002 Exam Practice Test Questions, A+ Practice Test
Free VCE files for CompTIA A+ 220-1002 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest 220-1002 CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2 certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
CompTIA A+ 220-1002 Practice Test Questions, CompTIA A+ 220-1002 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with CompTIA A+ 220-1002 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with CompTIA 220-1002 CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2 exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with CompTIA certification A+ 220-1002 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
CompTIA 220-1002 is the second of two exams required to obtain the A+ certification. The test uses performance-based questions to measure one’s skills and knowledge in a wide range of topics. Earning the CompTIA A+ certificate validates that you are a proven problem solver who understands today’s core technologies: from security to data management.
CompTIA 220-1002: Target Audience
The applicants for the CompTIA 220-1002 exam are the professionals looking to demonstrate their baseline security skills in the IT field. They have the ability to configure device OS, including Linux, Windows, Chrome OS, Mac, iOS, and Android. These specialists also have the knowledge and hands-on skills required to administer client-based and Cloud-based software (SaaS). They also know how to troubleshoot core services while using best practices for change management, scripting, and documentation.
CompTIA 220-1002: Requirements
There are no official requirements for taking the 220-1002 certification exam. However, it is recommended that the candidates possess some basic experience in the use of PC, web, and Windows. 9-12 months of practical experience either in the field or the lab will be an added advantage.
CompTIA 220-1002: Exam Details
CompTIA 220-1002 is a 90-minute test that contains a maximum of 90 questions. The type of questions covered in the exam includes multiple choice, performance-based, and drag and drop. The passing score for this certification test is 700 on a scale of 100-900. The candidates can take it in a variety of languages, including English, Thai, Spanish, German, Portuguese, and Japanese. To schedule the exam, the students are required to go through the Pearson VUE platform and pay the fee of $226. This sum is valid for a single delivery of the test. Those individuals who do not pass the exam at the first attempt will be required to retake it to get their certificate. For every retake that one takes, he or she has to pay a new fee.
CompTIA 220-1002: Exam Topics
This certification exam measures the candidates’ skills and knowledge in four different domains. It’s crucial to develop a solid understanding of these objectives before sitting for the test. Below are the details of these topics.
Operating Systems (27%):
- Compare and contrast the common OS types and their functions;
- Compare and contrast the features of different versions of Microsoft Windows;
- Summarize the considerations and upgrade techniques for the general operating system installation;
- Use relevant Microsoft command-line tools in a given scenario;
- Use relevant Microsoft operating system tools and features in a given scenario;
- Use Microsoft Windows Control Panel utilities within a given scenario;
- Summarize the concepts of installation and configuration of apps;
- In a given scenario, configure Microsoft Windows networking for a client or on a desktop;
- In a given scenario, use the features and tools of Linux or Mac OS desktop/client operating systems.
- Summarize the major importance of physical security measures;
- Describe the concepts of logical security;
- Compare and contrast authentication techniques and wireless security protocols;
- In a given scenario, define, eliminate, prevent bugs with the help of relevant tools and approaches;
- Compare and contrast the concepts of social engineering, vulnerabilities, and threats;
- Compare and contrast the core differences of fundamental Microsoft Windows operating system security settings;
- In a given scenario, implement the best security practices to ensure security of a workstation;
- In a given scenario, implement different methods to secure mobile devices;
- In a given scenario, implement relevant data destruction techniques and disposal methods;
- In a given scenario, configure security on SOHO wireless and wired networks.
Software Troubleshooting (26%):
- In a given scenario, troubleshoot problems with Microsoft Windows OS;
- In a given scenario, troubleshoot and solve issues with PC security;
- In a given scenario, use the best practice procedures for the removal of malware;
- In a given scenario, troubleshoot the mobile operating system and application problems;
- In a given scenario, troubleshoot the mobile operating system and application security problems.
Operational Procedures (23%):
- Compare and contrast best practices connected to different types of documentation;
- In a given scenario, implement fundamental change management in best practices;
- In a given scenario, implement fundamental disaster prevention and recovery techniques;
- Explain basic safety procedures;
- Explain environmental effects and relevant controls;
- Explain the processes involved in addressing prohibited activity/content, policy concepts, licensing, and privacy;
- In a given scenario, use the appropriate communication methods and professionalism;
- Define the fundamentals of scripting;
- In a given scenario, use remote access technologies.
These are the topics required to be studied in preparation for the CompTIA 220-1002 exam. The candidates must understand these concepts to enhance their performance in the certification test. When it comes to preparation resources, CompTIA offers various training tools, such as virtual labs, instructor-led training courses, video tutorials, and study guides.
CompTIA 220-1002: Career Opportunities
CompTIA A+ is undoubtedly one of the leading certifications in the IT industry. With this certificate, you can position your career for speedy growth. Additionally, you can build on your expertise and earn more advanced certifications to significantly improve your professional potential. The A+ certificate is recognized by the organizations across the world, including Nissan, HP, Intel, Dell, RICOH, and BlueCross BlueShield, among others. After getting certified, the professionals can take up different job roles. Some of these include a Service Desk Analyst, a Help Desk Technician, a Technical Support Specialist, a Data Support Technician, a Desktop Support Administrator, an End-User Computing Technician, a Field Service Technician, a System Support Specialist, and an Associate Network Engineer. The salary for these specialists is also very attractive with an average annual remuneration of $87,000. It is essential to mention that a job role, years of experience, and the type of organization will determine the actual salary of an individual.
Use CompTIA A+ 220-1002 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with 220-1002 CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2 practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest CompTIA certification A+ 220-1002 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
CompTIA A+ 220-1002 Exam Practice Test Questions, CompTIA A+ 220-1002 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our 220-1002 CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2 practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our CompTIA A+ 220-1002 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase CompTIA A+ 220-1002 Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.