Pass CompTIA Project+ Certification Exams in First Attempt Easily
Real CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam Questions, Practice Test Dumps
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 505 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Feb 27, 2021
- Training Course 131 Lectures
- Study Guide 470 Pages
Download Free CompTIA Project+ Practice Test, CompTIA Project+ Exam Dumps Questions
Free VCE files for CompTIA Project+ certification practice test questions and answers are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Sign up today to download the latest CompTIA Project+ certification exam dumps questions.
CompTIA Project+ Certification Practice Test Questions, CompTIA Project+ Exam Dumps
Want to prepare by using CompTIA Project+ certification exam dumps efficiently. 100% actual CompTIA Project+ practice test questions and answers, study guide and training course from Exam-Labs provide a complete solution to pass. CompTIA Project+ exam dumps and practice test questions and answers in VCE Format make it convenient to experience the actual test before you take the real exam. Pass with CompTIA Project+ certification practice test questions and answers and exam dumps with Exam-Labs VCE files.
The CompTIA Project+ certification is designed to equip the business professionals in and outside of the IT industry with the basic skills to successfully lead and manage small- and medium-sized projects. It is a versatile certificate that covers the essential concepts in the project management sphere. Its scope is beyond a single framework or methodology, which makes it an ideal choice for the specialists looking to work on a variety of projects in different industries.
Target Audience and Prerequisites
The CompTIA Project+ certification is intended for those professionals who perform the job roles connected with managing smaller and less complex projects. These individuals are not the greenhorns in the project management field. They have some level of foundational skills in managing or coordinating small- to medium-sized projects. The candidates also have the skills and knowledge required to manage the project lifecycle, manage the stakeholders and resources, ensure relevant communication, and maintain project documentation.
The certification does not have any compulsory requirements. However, CompTIA recommends that the students have at least 12 months of cumulative project management experience. They may also demonstrate their experience through equivalent education.
Key Exam Features
The exam associated with the CompTIA Project+ certification is known under the codename PK0-004. The test is made up of a maximum of 95 questions with the time allocation of 90 minutes. The exam covers different question types, including multiple choice and drag and drop. Its passing score is 710 on a scale of 100-900. The candidates can register for this test with Pearson VUE and take it in the English or Japanese languages. The registration fee is $329 and this is valid for a single delivery of the exam. If you don’t pass your test at your first attempt, you will be required to pay another fee to retake it. You won’t be penalized for answering any question incorrectly. Therefore, you must try to answer all of them to increase your performance.
The comprehensive details of the CompTIA PK0-004 exam can be found on the official website. You will also find various preparation resources to help you build the requisite knowledge base for this test. More materials, including exam dumps and practice tests, can be found on alternative training platforms.
Detailed Exam Outline
The CompTIA PK0-004 exam covers four knowledge domains that the candidates must develop their competence in. Below you can see the details of each topic area and its weight in the content:
Project Basics: 36%
Within this objective, the test takers are expected to develop the following skills:
- Summarize Properties of a Project (temporary, start and finish, unique, reason/purpose, a project as a part of a portfolio, project as part of a program);
- Classify project responsibilities and roles (sponsor/champion, project manager, project coordinator, stakeholder, scheduler, project team, and project management office);
- Compare and contrast the phases of a standard project (Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor and Control, Closing);
- Identify the fundamentals of project cost control (cost baseline/budget, total project cost, expenditure reporting, expenditure tracking, burn rate);
- Identify the organizational structures of a project team (functional, matrix, projectized);
- Depending on a particular scenario, develop and implement project schedules (work breakdown structure, scheduling activities);
- Identify the fundamental components of Agile methodology;
- Describe the significance of human resources, personnel management, physical resources.
Project Constraints: 17%
In the framework of this subject area, the candidates must also understand the components of project constraints. This covers the following skills:
- Depending on a particular scenario, predict the effect of different constraint variables and influences all through the project lifecycle (common constraints, such as budget, scope, quality, deliverables, environment, scheduling, requirements, and resources; influences, such as change request, constraint reprioritization, scope creep, the interaction between constraints, other projects, and stakeholders/management/sponsors);
- Describe the significance of risk strategies (accept, mitigate, transfer, avoid, and exploit) and activities (identification, quantification, planning, review, response, register, prioritization, and communication).
Communication and Change Management: 26%
This section includes the following knowledge and skills:
- Depending on a particular scenario, use the relevant communication methods (including various meetings formats such as kickoff meetings, virtual vs. in-person meetings, scheduled vs. impromptu meetings, closure meetings, as well as instant messaging, email, fax, video conferencing, face-to-face, voice conferencing, text message, social media, and distribution of printed media);
- Compare and contrast the factors influencing different communication methods, including language barriers, time zones/geographical factors, cultural differences, technological factors, inter-organizational differences, intra-organizational differences, personal preferences, rapport building/relationship building, tailor method based on the content of a message, criticality factor, and specific stakeholder communication requirements (frequency, types of communication, level of report detail, tailor communication style, and confidentiality constraints);
- Describe basic communication triggers and establish the target audience and rationale (including audits, stakeholder changes, project change, project planning, gate reviews, milestones, risk register updates, task initiation/completion, schedule changes, business continuity response, resource changes, and incident response)
- Depending on a particular scenario, use specific change control process in the context of a project – change control process (identify and document, evaluate impact and justification, regression plan, identify approval authority, obtain approval, implement change, validate change/quality check, update documents/audit, documents/version control, communicate throughout as needed) and types of common project changes (timeline change, funding change, risk event, requirements change, quality change, resource change, and scope change).
- Identify types of organizational change, such as business merger/acquisition, business demerger/split, internal reorganization, business process change, outsourcing, and relocation.
Project Tools and Documentation: 21%
To attempt the questions from this domain, the examinees must develop competence in the following areas:
- Compare and contrast numerous project management tools, including project scheduling software, performance measurement tools, charts, accountable, dashboard/status report, knowledge management tools, SWOT analysis, consulted, responsible, informed (RACI) Matrix;
- Depending on a particular scenario, analyze project-centric documentation, such as issues log, project management plan, scope statement, project charter, organizational chart, action items, project scheduling, communication plan, status report, dashboard information, and meeting minutes/agenda.
- Recognize common vendor or partner-centric document and their use (request for information, request for proposal, mutually binding documents, request for quote)
Your Possible Employment Opportunities
The professionals with the CompTIA Project+ certification can explore a wide range of job roles across different industries and organizations. Some positions that they can hold include a Project Coordinator, a Project Manager, a Business Analyst, a Project Team Member, a Team Leader, or a Project Director. According to Payscale.com, the certificated specialists can earn an average of $69,221 per annum.
So when looking for preparing, you need CompTIA Project+ certification practice test questions and answers, study guide and complete training course to study. Open in Avanset VCE Player & study in real exam environment. However, CompTIA Project+ exam dumps in VCE format are updated and checked by experts so that you can download CompTIA Project+ certification exam dumps and practice test questions and answers files in VCE format.
CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam Dumps, CompTIA Project+ Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our CompTIA Project+ certification practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our CompTIA Project+ certification exam dumps, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase CompTIA Project+ Certification Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.